Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

ljmu liberty atlantic point

whos staying there ???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by joshd_barker
whos staying there ???

I am :smile: Paid my deposit and sent everything off but haven't heard anything back yet for my flat/room number
Liverpool
I booked my accommodation on the 2nd of Feb and sent my guarantor form on the same day. I don't think we'll find out the room number until on the day. I remember seeing it in an attachment on an email they sent. Other accommodation will get their numbers first though.
; (found in the attachment)Unless you have received confirmation that you have been allocated a specific room, your room number will not be confirmed until you come to collect your keys and check in. Similarly if you have formally requested to book with a group of friends we will confirm by email if you have been successful or not. Please do not call the residence room allocations will not be announced until you register on arrival at the residence.
Reply 3
Original post by Jessica.Whelan97
I booked my accommodation on the 2nd of Feb and sent my guarantor form on the same day. I don't think we'll find out the room number until on the day. I remember seeing it in an attachment on an email they sent. Other accommodation will get their numbers first though.
; (found in the attachment)Unless you have received confirmation that you have been allocated a specific room, your room number will not be confirmed until you come to collect your keys and check in. Similarly if you have formally requested to book with a group of friends we will confirm by email if you have been successful or not. Please do not call the residence room allocations will not be announced until you register on arrival at the residence.

Ah right would be nice to get our numbers now though so we can find out who else we live with. I sent my guarantor form the day before it was due but sent it for recorded delivery for the next day so hopefully they have it. Just wished they emailed to reassure me that I have a room incase I find out last minute that they haven't received the forms from me :frown: Thanks anyway :smile:
Original post by Dem_rose
Ah right would be nice to get our numbers now though so we can find out who else we live with. I sent my guarantor form the day before it was due but sent it for recorded delivery for the next day so hopefully they have it. Just wished they emailed to reassure me that I have a room incase I find out last minute that they haven't received the forms from me :frown: Thanks anyway :smile:

I was hoping we'd find out soon too. XD I wanted to see who I'd be living with. I know! I sent mine off the same day with a 1st class stamp so I knew they'd get it straight away but I didn't get any response to say that they'd received it, would've been nice. It was the same as the student finance forms, I sent them all off and the declaration form an I didn't hear anything from them for a week and then I logged in and saw they'd received it. I didn't even get an email to say they'd processed it all and calculated how much I'd get
Reply 5
I was hoping we'd find out soon too. XD I wanted to see who I'd be living with. I know! I sent mine off the same day with a 1st class stamp so I knew they'd get it straight away but I didn't get any response to say that they'd received it, would've been nice. It was the same as the student finance forms, I sent them all off and the declaration form an I didn't hear anything from them for a week and then I logged in and saw they'd received it. I didn't even get an email to say they'd processed it all and calculated how much I'd get

Hahah yeah :frown: Oh they'll definitely have your forms and stuff then :smile: I'm just stupid and leave everything last minute, can't even apply for my finance yet because my new passport is taking 6 weeks to come! I'd be lucky if I get it all done in time for the end of May :tongue:
Hahah yeah :frown: Oh they'll definitely have your forms and stuff then :smile: I'm just stupid and leave everything last minute, can't even apply for my finance yet because my new passport is taking 6 weeks to come! I'd be lucky if I get it all done in time for the end of May :tongue:

I hope they have XD I usually leave everything last minute too but with uni I'm like 'I need to book this the minute it opens!!' Luckily I got my new passport last year so I didn't have to send off for a new one. As long as you don't do it July or August you should be fine :smile: I think it takes them up to 6 weeks to process it

Bloody hell, I know nothing I never read anything through properly
I am :smile: Paid my deposit and sent everything off but haven't heard anything back yet for my flat/room number

Qaulity, proper **** that we don't find out our flat numbers now like other places
Bloody hell, I know nothing I never read anything through properly

I panic that I'll miss something like an extra form I need to send off so I always over read. I was hoping we'd find out before so I could see who I was sharing with
Qaulity, proper **** that we don't find out our flat numbers now like other places

I know :frown: Be awkward walking in having to introduce myself hahah
I hope they have XD I usually leave everything last minute too but with uni I'm like 'I need to book this the minute it opens!!' Luckily I got my new passport last year so I didn't have to send off for a new one. As long as you don't do it July or August you should be fine :smile: I think it takes them up to 6 weeks to process it

Hahah oh nice :smile: Yeah true, but I just read I can use my birth certificate instead so I don't think I need to panic now :tongue:
I panic that I'll miss something like an extra form I need to send off so I always over read. I was hoping we'd find out before so I could see who I was sharing with

Yeah same but everyone I've spoke to who's staying there seem really nice
I know :frown: Be awkward walking in having to introduce myself hahah

You'll be right, everyone's in the same boat so they'll be nice
Hahah oh nice :smile: Yeah true, but I just read I can use my birth certificate instead so I don't think I need to panic now :tongue:

Yeah that should be fine :smile: You don't need to worry unless it's 6 weeks before going to uni. I'm so awkward at introducing myself so I hate the idea of finding out on the day
Yeah same but everyone I've spoke to who's staying there seem really nice

I've found a few people staying there who are doing the same/similar courses and they're nice
I've found a few people staying there who are doing the same/similar courses and they're nice

Yeah should be cool, even if there not in you flat it's some one else to know
You'll be right, everyone's in the same boat so they'll be nice

Yeah suppose so :smile:
Yeah that should be fine :smile: You don't need to worry unless it's 6 weeks before going to uni. I'm so awkward at introducing myself so I hate the idea of finding out on the day

Yay haha :smile: Oh my god same I'll probably just walk in, smile then stay in my room all day hahah it's all too weird for me :')
Yay haha :smile: Oh my god same I'll probably just walk in, smile then stay in my room all day hahah it's all too weird for me :')

Someone told me that the best thing to do is bring chocolates so you can bond over food. She said it's a great ice-breaker :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending