Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    yeh, because nobody gets paid for making them. Microsoft could make a xbox emulator pretty quickly if they wanted to, and could sell it and make money from it.
    Yeah. Sony were going to do that to begin with actually, but they changed their mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    At least until the crack came out for it.
    You can get windows for free but they still make money...

Ive never paid for a microsoft product ever and i have used 95, 98, ME, XP, office 2000 and office 2003

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baron)
    You can get windows for free but they still make money...

Ive never paid for a microsoft product ever and i have used 95, 98, ME, XP, office 2000 and office 2003
    Neither have I, but i got given official copies of 95 and 98, and office 97 for nothing, so at least i have some official stuff (which i don't use BTW).

ReputationRep:
    Its not easy to buy an off-the-shelf PC without windows and sometimes office installed on it, although its improving somewhat.

I think I bought a microsoft mouse once.
    I used to have a mouse with "safeways" on it, although i dont think its from the supermarket chain...

ReputationRep:
    They don't last all that long, usually under 60 hours play time if you don't dilly dally, and they aren't actually boring to me because there's always something to do like sidequests, they aren't as repetitive as other games.
    You have got to be kidding, 60 hours to complete FFX, you must have rushed through it. I like to play the game completely and consquently one of my saves is at 133 hours and my second game is their primarily for blitzball.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    You have got to be kidding, 60 hours to complete FFX, you must have rushed through it. I like to play the game completely and consquently one of my saves is at 133 hours and my second game is their primarily for blitzball.
    I've managed to complete it again (everything, including Penance, won all the major stuff from Blitz etc.) in about 80 hours, so it is possible.

Blitz is such a great game though. I've got a blitz save too, and my records something like 40 league and 80 tournament victories (and still unbeaten!).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    I've managed to complete it again (everything, including Penance, won all the major stuff from Blitz etc.) in about 80 hours, so it is possible.

Blitz is such a great game though. I've got a blitz save too, and my records something like 40 league and 80 tournament victories (and still unbeaten!).
    I have found that the only tricky team is the al-bhed, simply because they are the only team that actually is almost equal to you, the rest can be brushed aside easily.

ReputationRep:
    I have found that the only tricky team is the al-bhed, simply because they are the only team that actually is almost equal to you, the rest can be brushed aside easily.
    Yeah, a little to begin with i suppose. And the guado can get annoying if you haven't got any decent defence (good speed specifically), but never really a problem.
    Although i haven't tried playing with the Besaid squad as you get it yet, which'll probably be my next challenge.

ReputationRep:
    I've never played FFX :rolleyes:
    You should definitely get it, although getting a PS2 first might help. Blitzball is the best mini-game ever.

btw, does anyone else have the FFVII OST?

ReputationRep:
    You should definitely get it, although getting a PS2 first might help. Blitzball is the best mini-game ever.

btw, does anyone else have the FFVII OST?
    OST?
    Sorry, i think i've lost you.

ReputationRep:
    Can't you rip it off the disks?
    I have it, got it off suprnova, I was just wondering if anyone else had it.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.