Club hire in Wigan for 18th party?

Watch
jogleave
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I want to hire a club for my 18th birthday, but don't really know anywhere that does this. Also, some of my friends will still be 17 at the time so the club would have to be okay with these guests coming into the venue. Does anyone know anywhere?
Borgia
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jogleave)
I want to hire a club for my 18th birthday, but don't really know anywhere that does this. Also, some of my friends will still be 17 at the time so the club would have to be okay with these guests coming into the venue. Does anyone know anywhere?
You could try the DW stadium?
Elle-Mercedesc
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by jogleave)
Hey,
I would recommend Booking The Kittywake Party Boat at Wigan Pier it is a nightclub on a boat and is absolutely fabulous i had my 18th birthday on there and it is loads better than having it in a normal nightclub i swear all of your friends will be insanley jealous there is a bar on board and everything i would highly reccomend that you ask them for prices its FANTASTIC!
P.S. its only 2 min walk from the town centre so when you have finished there you can go around the clubs

their email and FB page is below
[email protected]
Kittywake Party Boat - Wigan Pier
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (606)
33.85%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (749)
41.84%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (355)
19.83%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (80)
4.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise