lolrandom
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello!
There isn't any thread for edexcel AS psychology. I'm currently revising for it as my mocks are coming up shortly. Do anyone have any good tips to do well?
Mind reader
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Well hey there, I think I can be bit of a help. A handful of tips can be:
1. Outline the ethical concerns of each study in a separate place. This will provide you with ready made key points for your evaluative answers.
2. Jot down methodological and practical challenges of the different methods (lab exp.,observations,self reports e.t.c), while doing different studies and then join them in one place, this would prevent confusion and mixing up of challenges in the paper.
3. Another good idea is to learn the strengths and weaknesses of different studies through making correlations as many times weakness of one study is strength of another study.
4. You can go and check the syllabus and then make a checklist as to how much you know of what is being asked in the syllabus.
I hope this helps a bit, let me know if there is any more specific problem u face
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
22.48%
Excited but a bit nervous (117)
45.35%
Not bothered either way (34)
13.18%
I'm really nervous (49)
18.99%

Watched Threads