The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Help choosing accommodation for kcl strand

I have been offered a place at kings and am currently looking at accommodation. I will be in strand campus so I want accommodation that is close enough to there? I have looked at the intercollegiate halls as they are closest, but I was hoping for some advice on which are the nicest halls? Catered or self catered also- what do you recommend? I am also slightly worried about ending up in accommodation that is solely international students- I have no problem with international students at all but I would like to be in accommodation that has a mixture of different people and not just international?

I would really like some advice? Thanks
Reply 1
You don't get much of a choice it seems :L I contacted kings because I wanted to know when I could apply for accommodation and they said you can't until Easter. Then they said you have to rank what you want and they will put you in as far up your list as possible! So put what you want and hope for the best!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Hi!
Would anyone be interested in doing a room swap? My accommodation offer is for Stratford One, it's:
- An Ensuite
- £215 per week (40 week contract)
- Decent room size (double bed)
- Next to Stratford International Train Station (with Jubilee, tfl, central lines & national rail)
- Modern with a sky room and views of East/Central London
- Next to Olympic Park and Westfield Shopping center (biggest in UK)
Please reply or pm me if you're interested!!

Quick Reply

Latest