I did something bad. Family cut me out over a carrot.

Watch this thread
shaka33
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I was eating at the table with my immediate family and extended family. My aunt had traveled from Edinburgh to see us as it was my brother's 21st birthday and she felt she should surprise him. It was really great, seeing her again and all. However, I did something really bad. My aunt has always found me to be odd, seeing as I'm in the second year of my PhD in a STEM subject. She's always wanted me to get married once I finished my BSc. Well, she asked for me to pass the 7UP when I reached across the table and threw a boiled carrot in her face. I then called her a "black lipped *******" which made my brother laugh for a solid 5 minutes and now I don't know what to do. It happened today and my family aren't talking to me. The carrot is still on the floor, my mother won't come downstairs. My aunt lunged at me and I threw a bit of fried aubergine which landed in her blouse and she left in a fit of rage. It's a mess.
thegodofgod
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by shaka33)
I was eating at the table with my immediate family and extended family. My aunt had traveled from Edinburgh to see us as it was my brother's 21st birthday and she felt she should surprise him. It was really great, seeing her again and all. However, I did something really bad. My aunt has always found me to be odd, seeing as I'm in the second year of my PhD in a STEM subject. She's always wanted me to get married once I finished my BSc. Well, she asked for me to pass the 7UP when I reached across the table and threw a boiled carrot in her face. I then called her a "black lipped *******" which made my brother laugh for a solid 5 minutes and now I don't know what to do. It happened today and my family aren't talking to me. The carrot is still on the floor, my mother won't come downstairs. My aunt lunged at me and I threw a bit of fried aubergine which landed in her blouse and she left in a fit of rage. It's a mess.
Lol, that made me laugh for a good few minutes too! :yy:
SophieSmall
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
That actually made a laugh escape my face. Thanks.
Tpos
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
If trolls are rated based on how believable they are then you're 0/10. Why did you even waste your time writing this out?
Paladian
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Very funny ... very awkward. I suppose you could dispose of the offending carrot? And talk to your mum. Very funny though.
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by shaka33)
Oh, **** me.
shaka33
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by Tpos)
If trolls are rated based on how believable they are then you're 0/10. Why did you even waste your time writing this out?
What? I should probably add my aunt is a vegetarian so the table was pretty much all vegetables and vegetable-based side dishes. My mum did her best because she travelled to london to see us. I don't understand? I know it's a comedic story of sorts but nonetheless I'm up at this time because I had a fight with my dad about my behaviour at around 11. We're close and so I can't sleep. Exactly, why would I bother? I'm on the autistic spectrum too so I'm sorry if my writing isn't believable. I'm not all that good at story telling.
NathanAllen
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
Lol that's funny what made you do that? And they will get over it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chicken.M.
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
apologize to carrot
username677182
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
I hope this is true.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (31)
34.07%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (42)
46.15%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (17)
18.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.1%

Watched Threads