The Student Room Group

Architecture/Poop help, PLEASE?

Hello fellow TSR dwellers,

I'm aware that this is an odd thing to ask but I'm growing a little desperate. I am studying architecture and this year the main (studio) project is expected to be of a far more technical bearing... something I wouldn't say I'm particularly good at (anymore!)
I feel like I've forgotten many things since studying some compulsories in school so I'm asking for precious help. My tutor and I have tried contacting some external companies as the technical tutors on site don't know much about poop but everyone seems to be too busy.

I'm looking at the properties of the substance as a building material or ingredient; things like consistency, strength, the kinds of structures possible with it, how much pressure would be required to shift it down a pipe, etc. Whilst I'm not expecting to bump into a poo expert, I am hoping that someone might have the time and patience to offer help or advice. A lot of the questions aren't strictly poo related so perhaps that expands the topic a bit, but it would be great if I did somehow manage to run into someone that might be able to tell me more about sewer works and black/grey water treatment in detail.

I'm not sure what to offer in exchange, if it is to be one. I would appreciate any response at all as I'm in a bit of a... crappy situation.

Quick Reply

Latest