Burning Sensation on Penis after Masterbating

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi,

I get this burning sensation on my penis after i masterbate. What happened was i drank about 500 ml of water about 1 hour before i jerked off and 2 mins before i masterbated, i went to take a pee. And after i took a pee, i masterbated and ejaulated and i got this burning sensation on the tip of my penis and the urge to pee. I then went to take a pis*, the urge to pee was still there, and when i pee, there's only droplets of pis* coming out. The burning sensation and urge to pee usually goes away about 30-40 mins after, but it is literally HELL to feel.

Has anoyne else had this problem? And i dont think it's to do with masterbating, more like drinking a **** ton of water before masterbating as this always happens when i take a pee before or after i masterbate
Shimmy Bo Bo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't know, maybe your sperm is in conjunction with the water so they battle to exit the tip and the loser leaves a burning sensation because of the anger.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
Have had this for years. I recall reading that its as a result of urine/sperm going in the wrong tubes.
Ramanhjp
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
After masterbates I feel burn in penis about an hrs and drinking above 1 ltr after situation normal please guide the medicine
Havikthor30
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Ohh guys exact same problem .. it sucks .. its one hells problem..
Starkboy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes i have this problem too! Its been almost 5 years!
Cuteone1844
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,

I get this burning sensation on my penis after i masterbate. What happened was i drank about 500 ml of water about 1 hour before i jerked off and 2 mins before i masterbated, i went to take a pee. And after i took a pee, i masterbated and ejaulated and i got this burning sensation on the tip of my penis and the urge to pee. I then went to take a pis*, the urge to pee was still there, and when i pee, there's only droplets of pis* coming out. The burning sensation and urge to pee usually goes away about 30-40 mins after, but it is literally HELL to feel.

Has anoyne else had this problem? And i dont think it's to do with masterbating, more like drinking a **** ton of water before masterbating as this always happens when i take a pee before or after i masterbate
Can you tell me when I masterbate and *** can i keep going on
Anonymous #3
Report 5 days ago
sounds like a UTI to me but I'm a female, and they're not that common in men
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (18)
38.3%
Take autumn exams (18)
38.3%
Look for a job (1)
2.13%
Consider an apprenticeship (1)
2.13%
Take a year out (6)
12.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
6.38%

Watched Threads