Burning Sensation on Penis after Masterbating

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi,

I get this burning sensation on my penis after i masterbate. What happened was i drank about 500 ml of water about 1 hour before i jerked off and 2 mins before i masterbated, i went to take a pee. And after i took a pee, i masterbated and ejaulated and i got this burning sensation on the tip of my penis and the urge to pee. I then went to take a pis*, the urge to pee was still there, and when i pee, there's only droplets of pis* coming out. The burning sensation and urge to pee usually goes away about 30-40 mins after, but it is literally HELL to feel.

Has anoyne else had this problem? And i dont think it's to do with masterbating, more like drinking a **** ton of water before masterbating as this always happens when i take a pee before or after i masterbate
Shimmy Bo Bo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Don't know, maybe your sperm is in conjunction with the water so they battle to exit the tip and the loser leaves a burning sensation because of the anger.
Anonymous #2
Report 6 years ago
Have had this for years. I recall reading that its as a result of urine/sperm going in the wrong tubes.
Ramanhjp
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
After masterbates I feel burn in penis about an hrs and drinking above 1 ltr after situation normal please guide the medicine
Havikthor30
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ohh guys exact same problem .. it sucks .. its one hells problem..
Starkboy
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes i have this problem too! Its been almost 5 years!
Cuteone1844
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,

I get this burning sensation on my penis after i masterbate. What happened was i drank about 500 ml of water about 1 hour before i jerked off and 2 mins before i masterbated, i went to take a pee. And after i took a pee, i masterbated and ejaulated and i got this burning sensation on the tip of my penis and the urge to pee. I then went to take a pis*, the urge to pee was still there, and when i pee, there's only droplets of pis* coming out. The burning sensation and urge to pee usually goes away about 30-40 mins after, but it is literally HELL to feel.

Has anoyne else had this problem? And i dont think it's to do with masterbating, more like drinking a **** ton of water before masterbating as this always happens when i take a pee before or after i masterbate
Can you tell me when I masterbate and *** can i keep going on
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
sounds like a UTI to me but I'm a female, and they're not that common in men
Handsomeguy dude
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Now I am having it guys hahaha There are one method for me to solve this problem.Okay so pee before you guys masterbate and then masterbate atleast 30-40mins and the pain and urge to pee will not come. That’s my method If you have it again after you masterbate Keep your pee for 10 mins DONt pee then the pain will be gone
danny savage
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
go for a pee after
Oioibatty420
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
****in kills dunnit
Anonymous #4
Report 5 months ago
Late to the OP but if anyone else ends up reading this thread. It think it’s normal. I get it often.

It happens usually when I urinate 10ish minutes before I masturbate and ejaculate. Then it takes 45 mins to go away. I know the pain. It’s horrible lol. What I try to do is drink a bottle of water (and more if you want). It helps to flush the bladder quicker and you won’t have the little drips of pee coming out as your bladder is partially full. It solves the pain faster for me.

To avoid it, either don’t **** for at least 20 mins after you’ve peed and hold your pee in for afterwards to flush any stuff out ur urethra
Justme301
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
I'm having that feeling rn and it's is hell But I havnt drank water what so ever today iv only drank energy so I don't think it's that I think its the sperm and urine that's still left on your tip mixing and not making a nice mixture
Penisproblem
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I got the issue rn its so bad man. Hurts like HELLLL. i only get it when i pee after i masturbate. Its this horrinle clogy feeling where it burns, best tips is to hold in ur pee and wait like 10mins before u pee after a quicky or make a account just to respond to this thread with a decent paragraph ittle take ur mind off it and the worst will be over by the time ur done
Steep
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This worked for me
Spencershorts
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anybody tried going to doctor and asking weather this is common or not? I mean alot of us are having this problem and it's the same exact thing pee before and after masterbation combo plus I remember when I used to exercise everyday this feeling doesn't use to happen even when i went God mode and pee while masterbating so idk why that happened which makes me think if it got something to do with inflamation or hypersensitivity in some of males? Anyway the solution of not peeing after masterbation or peeing like 10-20 mins before masterbation seems like a temporary fix.
Spencershorts
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Has anybody tried going to doctor and asking weather this is common or not? I mean alot of us are having this problem and it's the same exact thing pee before and after masterbation combo plus I remember when I used to exercise everyday this feeling doesn't use to happen even when i went God mode and peed while masterbating so idk why that happened which makes me think if it got something to do with inflamation or hypersensitivity in some of males? Anyway the solution of not peeing after masterbation or peeing like 10-20 mins before master bastion seems like a TEMPORARY fix.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.21%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (66)
30.41%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (25)
11.52%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.29%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.53%
I think it's an unfair expectation (60)
27.65%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.38%

Watched Threads