Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any ideas how to revise for this kind of thing? I'm feeling like I should be doing something about it.

:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by innitman_uk)
    Does anyone have any ideas how to revise for this kind of thing? I'm feeling like I should be doing something about it.

:confused:
    course u can revise. how to do the evaluation, how to work out relationships, how to draw a perfect graph and results table.

ReputationRep:
    Also make sure you know how to do error analysis, use things like micrometers and vernier callipers, etc.

ReputationRep:
    I have the same exam on Wednesday and I am revising most of the Unit 1 stuff, springs and electricity are good things to look at. Like they said, error mesurements are important, as is getting a good understanding of how the exam will work because it can be confusing. We have been running mock versions for the last few weeks now. If you haven't done this, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Just look over your mocks papers.

ReputationRep:
    thx - (like paper 3b chem AS revision then)

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.