byakuya99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi can anyone tell me whether I am falling behind in biology since I'm on Unit 2 Module 1, we just started enzymes?
Is this pace good or bad?
peanutbutterjam
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by byakuya99)
Hi can anyone tell me whether I am falling behind in biology since I'm on Unit 2 Module 1, we just started enzymes?
Is this pace good or bad?
I'm on unit 2, module 6 and even my teacher says we're behind :/
What exam board are you on, I'm on AQA
byakuya99
Rep:
?
I'm with OCR
Unit 2 is made up of 3 modules (I think )
mrjowanna
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
We've done most of Unit 2 except for conservation, and we've done all of Unit 1 except plant transport. We haven't done any biology assessed practicals though.
kiasne
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
We've finished all of unit 1 and most of unit 2 apart from the biodiversity bit.. I still have all my assessments to go though..
ellieee1513
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm with OCR and we have completed Unit 1 and most of Unit 2 except the final part of nucleic acids and enzymes and we've only just started Unit 2 Module 3 on Biodiversity, conservation etc.
byakuya99
Rep:
?
(Original post by ellieee1513)
I'm with OCR and we have completed Unit 1 and most of Unit 2 except the final part of nucleic acids and enzymes and we've only just started Unit 2 Module 3 on Biodiversity, conservation etc.
I've finished unit 1 (both modules), but I'm like 80% finished with Unit 2 module 1 (we just need to finish enzymes), so we haven't started module 2 (Food and Health) and module 3 (Biodiversity)
BTW we haven't done any practicals
Is that good or bad? Because I'm really starting to worry!!!
NT226
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've finished unit 1 (both modules), but I'm like 80% finished with Unit 2 module 1 (we just need to finish enzymes), so we haven't started module 2 (Food and Health) and module 3 (Biodiversity)
We've completely finished unit 1 but I'm in the same position as you for unit 2. I've only done the first module but still haven't gone through nucleic acids.
ellieee1513
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm sure that's fine so don't worry. You will get it done Have you been revising at home as well? I have 2 biology teachers so they are teaching a module each. And I found food and health quite straight-forward and we did that in just a couple of lessons. But now I'm on enzymes and unit 2 module 3. How are you finding enzymes? And I've done the assessed practical but I think I will need to retake it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads