The Student Room Group

Is there such thing as 'game' ?

In terms of dating and relationship realistically is there such a thing as 'game' ? The way I see it is a guy and a girl like each, they talk and flirt and get on with each other with that they are able to go out and take it possibly to a relationship.

I was talking to a girl and was flirting with her a little but from her behalf she didnt flirt back much, I dont think she's not interested but just shy, it was a bit awkward this was through text a very poor text conversation in terms of relationships and dating. However my friend said you dont have enough 'game' I think he meant it as a joke, but im like what game ? If she IS interested then she would flirt back and talk more, but because she may not be interested thats why she didnt talk much.

So whats this so called 'game' is it just a load of BS, I mean surely if it was something true every guy could master it and get a lot of girls but it dosent happen. Guys are different girls are different some girls like it some dont.

So what do you think ?
Original post by IMBCFC
In terms of dating and relationship realistically is there such a thing as 'game' ? The way I see it is a guy and a girl like each, they talk and flirt and get on with each other with that they are able to go out and take it possibly to a relationship.

I was talking to a girl and was flirting with her a little but from her behalf she didnt flirt back much, I dont think she's not interested but just shy, it was a bit awkward this was through text a very poor text conversation in terms of relationships and dating. However my friend said you dont have enough 'game' I think he meant it as a joke, but im like what game ? If she IS interested then she would flirt back and talk more, but because she may not be interested thats why she didnt talk much.

So whats this so called 'game' is it just a load of BS, I mean surely if it was something true every guy could master it and get a lot of girls but it dosent happen. Guys are different girls are different some girls like it some dont.

So what do you think ?

That's right
Reply 2
Original post by RoyalMarine
That's right

True

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Anyone who plays games with relationships deserves to lose.
Original post by IMBCFC

So what do you think ?

I agree with you 100%. game is nonsense. if you are an attractive guy, and you treat women in a friendly and respectful manner, you will find its incredibly easy to find prospective partners.

Quick Reply

Latest