Cameron's foreign policy contradictions

Watch
DavidCuntron
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Good job RussiaToday

Can you believe this guy? we're sending British troops to train Ukraine military who are largely the one's massacring people. You know UN estimated over a million have fled eastern-Ukraine and gone to Rusisa?
MatureStudent36
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by DavidCuntron)
Good job RussiaToday

Can you believe this guy? we're sending British troops to train Ukraine military who are largely the one's massacring people. You know UN estimated over a million have fled eastern-Ukraine and gone to Rusisa?
you do know RT is owned and operated by the the Russian Government?
fodder
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by MatureStudent36)
you do know RT is owned and operated by the the Russian Government?
You do know that the BBC is owned and operated by the UK government. And the Murdoch empire is in cohorts with the British and American government?

Don't go after the source. Go after the claims. Are you trying to say that we don't sponsor war and terror for example in Syria or through Al Queda (especially when they were the Mujahadin in 1980s Afghanistan)

Posted from TSR Mobile
MatureStudent36
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by fodder)
You do know that the BBC is owned and operated by the UK government. And the Murdoch empire is in cohorts with the British and American government?

Don't go after the source. Go after the claims. Are you trying to say that we don't sponsor war and terror for example in Syria or through Al Queda (especially when they were the Mujahadin in 1980s Afghanistan)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Actually, the bbc isn't owned and operated by the british government

Russian troops have annexed part of the ukraine and is using its state media to push out propoganda pieces.

Just saying, be wary of Russia Today with board reporting on the ukraine. It wasn't too long ago that one of its chit women quit live on tv because she refused to tell lies.
Aj12
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Al qaeda and the mujhadeen are two very different groups. Don't confuse them. Al qaeda only existed in the very late 80s and were generally dislike by the mujhadeen l.
pol pot noodles
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

The UK government has absolutely no influence over the day-to-day operation of the BBC.
The West has never sponsored Al Qaeda and has no responsibility over it, any more than your parents have over you if ten years after you left home you decide to become a serial killer. When it became apparent Bin Laden and co. where radical fundamentalists hell bent of destroying the West, we stopped all association with them.
Davij038
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
More Putin sympathisers...
fodder
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Davij038)
More Putin sympathisers...

Putin is one of the only decent power players today.

Anyone basing their opinions solely on news sources is a clueless idiot whose eyes are closed, little children who are not capable of critical thinking. Don’t trust brainwashing sources with information flashes. Look at the whole picture and think.

The end of the Present World conference, London: Alexander Dugin: Eurasia: perspectives of multipolarity & Fourth Political Theory.

Vladimir Putin's legendary speech at Munich Security Conference

Russia New Rules or No Rules Conference:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Davij038
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Putin is one of the only decent power players today.
E]
Ah so you're a realist?

I understand quite well what Putin is doing and why he is doing it. Balance of power et al. Divide and conquer etc. it's a game to him.

WhT are you trying to prove to me about Putin? What should we be doing instead?
fodder
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ah so you're a realist?

I understand quite well what Putin is doing and why he is doing it. Balance of power et al. Divide and conquer etc. it's a game to him.

WhT are you trying to prove to me about Putin? What should we be doing instead?
No you missed the point as will anyone who consumes fast food ideas. You only think in terms of the globalist world and power play.

The point is that the Rothschild controlled banking, Murdoch controlled media globalist system, the Unipolar world is finishing, and we are entering a multipolar world.

In terms of the philosopher Heidegger, the different Daseins or states of being will prevail. We may detest ISIS but we get out of their Dasein, leave them to it and live in our Dasein. Our Dasein is truly the traditional view of Western society as opposed to the cultural Marxist view as taxpayers and consumers.

It will be necessary and obligatory to do this because are not the resources available to maintain this Unipolar or 1 framework world and it is collapsing while we try to maintain it. On a higher level it is collapsing because it's not an authentic expression of man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Davij038
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No you missed the point as will anyone who consumes fast food ideas. You only think in terms of the globalist world and power play.

The point is that the Rothschild controlled banking, Murdoch controlled media globalist system, the Unipolar world is finishing, and we are entering a multipolar world.

In terms of the philosopher Heidegger, the different Daseins or states of being will prevail. We may detest ISIS but we get out of their Dasein, leave them to it and live in our Dasein. Our Dasein is truly the traditional view of Western society as opposed to the cultural Marxist view as taxpayers and consumers.

It will be necessary and obligatory to do this because are not the resources available to maintain this Unipolar or 1 framework world and it is collapsing while we try to maintain it. On a higher level it is collapsing because it's not an authentic expression of man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Very interesting, certainly something to think about. I will reply fully to this later as I've got work now.

Could you elaborate on what an authentic expression of man is too?
fodder
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Very interesting, certainly something to think about. I will reply fully to this later as I've got work now.

Could you elaborate on what an authentic expression of man is too?
The authentic expression of man is modern man minus all of the forced impetus to constantly "do" and "keep up", marketing, information from news media sources, morality based on accumulation of wealth and aesthetic values etc. Once you strip all of this out, the level of consciousness is actually raised and much higher ideas like what we call philosophy are what is discussed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (200)
43.67%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (51)
11.14%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.64%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (98)
21.4%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (47)
10.26%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.9%

Watched Threads