The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
My parents won't let me fly to India on my own to stay with my friend and her family, they say I'm too young, I say they're evil. It's totally not fair, and then when I say this my whole family burst out laughing and call me a typical teenager and 'it's not fair', evil people! It's not fair, and my parents are ruining my life... :rolleyes:
Reply 21
Danithestudent
I think most of it is just because it's sunday....I hate sundays

last sat, went out for my bday some of mates didnt turn up, sum came late and when i didnt wanna go where they did, they left early...
oh and get this, it was for my benefit, they didnt want me to feel bad by looking at them in moods all nite...
my friends areee sooooooooooooooooooooooo thoughtful dont u think
Reply 22
amazingtrade
I wish I got laid 8 months ago!

Number in profile... txt me, hot stuff!
me!
My parents won't let me fly to India on my own

What do you expect? To shove you on a plane, on your own, to travel all the way to india?
Reply 24
I read your blog, that was really harsh. I obviously can't give a woman's perspective on things, but in an attempt to be helpful, revenge is always good.
It's not kevin's merc and porsche, his parents are rich....and Alan has the merc and porsche but he's a self made millionaire.

Kevin is 24 and Alan is 29 (And dresses like Rupert the Bear)
Zapsta
I read your blog, that was really harsh. I obviously can't give a woman's perspective on things, but in an attempt to be helpful, revenge is always good.

The only person I want to get revenge on is Alan...and maybe give Vicky and Lola some fat injections into their arses and scar their faces a bit.
Reply 27
Renaissance
What do you expect? To shove you on a plane, on your own, to travel all the way to india?

Yes. I'm nearly 17, I'm not stupid and can find my way around, when I go out anywhere with my mum it's me who tells her where to go and directions and stuff...

I'll only be on my own at the airport in the UK which I'm fine with and on the plane (a direct flight's about 9 hours) and then I'll be met at the airport at the other end. Easy.
Reply 28
Danithestudent
The only person I want to get revenge on is Alan...and maybe give Vicky and Lola some fat injections into their arses and scar their faces a bit.

how old r u? 18/19?
Reply 29
Dear god...Ive read the blog, get over it for christs sake. Its not the end of the bloody world.
me!

Yes. I'm nearly 17, I'm not stupid and can find my way around, when I go out anywhere with my mum it's me who tells her where to go and directions and stuff...

I'll only be on my own at the airport in the UK which I'm fine with and on the plane (a direct flight's about 9 hours) and then I'll be met at the airport at the other end. Easy.
You're there little baby though! I wasn't allowed to go abroad on my own unless with the school or college...and I will only be allowed when they move to cyprus and I go to visit
Reply 31
Danithestudent

I like your way of thinking... but it's not very practical. Just spit in their drinks or something. Then tell them afterwards. Hehehe.
imasillynarb
Dear god...Ive read the blog, get over it for christs sake. Its not the end of the bloody world.

Almost 19. And as for "getting over it" I am just stressed out at the fact just because I'm not a size 8 and willing to do tricks for £10 notes I always get abandoned and I just get annoyed. OK so don't tell me to get over it
Reply 33
Danithestudent
You're there little baby though! I wasn't allowed to go abroad on my own unless with the school or college...and I will only be allowed when they move to cyprus and I go to visit

Dani do u live in london?
angelzland
Dani do u live in london?
Not until September, I'm in Sussex at the moment...why?
Reply 35
Danithestudent
Almost 19. And as for "getting over it" I am just stressed out at the fact just because I'm not a size 8 and willing to do tricks for £10 notes I always get abandoned and I just get annoyed. OK so don't tell me to get over it

Their is nothing wrong with the way you look.
Reply 36
Danithestudent

When my bro was my age he did everything he wanted to, he just did whatever, didn't tell them where he was going, who he was with etc, with me it's a different story, it's because I'm a girl. Also my mum says I can go next year (which I won't be able to because of stuff - but that's a long story) which is stupid because it's not like I'll be more worldly or anything, I mean I still be at the same school I've been at for the past 5 years...

arg, evil parents!
Reply 37
Danithestudent

i get what ur saying...a cupple of my "friends", are on the easy side and seem to be popularer than others despite being the mingers of the group...

i am a bitch! oh well i'll get over it
amazingtrade
Their is nothing wrong with the way you look.
Hehe thanks Ian, but I know that (ooh aren't I modest heehee) I could be a size 8 if I really wanted to, I could do tricks with the rest of them but I'm not a gold-digger, I just have gold-digging friends
Reply 39
Well show me a pic then....

Latest

Trending

Trending