The Student Room Group

Best friend likes me?

really really really close with someone he asked me out but has a girlfriend treats him really badly he likes me more than a friend but i think he likes me in a relationship way but i dont know if he means it
Original post by Acy
Havn't had the feedback for this module yet, I believe it is scheduled for next week.

I don't understand, I do well in the other modules just not theirs. They are not the approachable kind of lecturer either, whereas others are helpful and provide in depth feedback.

Yes, it isn't just me, many people studying the module recieved between 40 and 55%.

its real life not a module it think you are mistaken
Reply 2
Original post by Acy
Havn't had the feedback for this module yet, I believe it is scheduled for next week.

I don't understand, I do well in the other modules just not theirs. They are not the approachable kind of lecturer either, whereas others are helpful and provide in depth feedback.

Yes, it isn't just me, many people studying the module recieved between 40 and 55%.

You're right, I struggled with this module and got a significantly less impressive grade.
Original post by kirstylouisew14
really really really close with someone he asked me out but has a girlfriend treats him really badly he likes me more than a friend but i think he likes me in a relationship way but i dont know if he means it

I think you need to consider the following factors...
1. How do you feel about him??
2. when you say she treats him really badly, is that 100% true, or are you making yourself think that because this would act as a good reason for him leaving her for you?
3. have you seen her treat him badly, or is this what he tells you? Because if its the latter, he may be doing it for a reason
4. He may like you both at the same time

Overall, you have every right to date him, however it's best that he first ends it with his girlfriend. He must do this on his own initiative though, don't make him do it....if they have a ****ty relationship it wont last anyway:smile:

hope this helps
Original post by Smonnie
You're right, I struggled with this module and got a significantly less impressive grade.

I really think yo are both confused

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending