Never kiss with tongues? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I was talking to my friend and she said kissing with tongues is disgusting and she's only ever done it with one guy of the 10ish shes kissed. Even with the 4 guys shes slept with she didnt kiss with tongue and they never tried. So she thinks I'm strange as Ive kissed with tongue with every guy I've made out with (not that many!).
I don't see how you can make out with someone for a long time without tongues?
A5ko
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I bet she sucks **** though, right?
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Me and my bf never kiss with tongues either. We do open mouth kisses, not just pecks on the lips. Neither of us have been a fan of tongue kissing and its never been a problem in the relationship.
C_tinie_D
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Whats wrong with tongue kissing? :confused:
blonde_bishop
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My first kiss was with a boyfriend who I ended up being with for a year and half and we used tongues but my next boyfriend didn't. Guess its just personal preferences
rotkäppchen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My last boyfriend pretty much never kissed with tongue. I think he just wasn't used to it. Found it a bit unsatisfying to be honest.
Precious Illusions
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Guess it's not for everyone, certainly makes kissing more exciting though.
jakeel1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wut. I always do it with the tongue, its better.
Belvitaaa
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Me and my partner usually kiss without tongues. However we do have the odd moment when things get heated up, if you know what I mean, and then we kiss with tongues. I'm not a fan of kissing with tongues, but I enjoy it when we're 'in the mood'

Posted from TSR Mobile
kiki37
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My ex boyfriend was terrible at kissing with tongues, but my boyfriend now loves it. I love it too! Feels more passionate and satisfying. Absolutely nothing wrong with it at all, everyone has their preferences.
Zarek
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Even without tongues it's pretty pleasurable. But it must be said tongues bring extra frisson. It's an adorable experience with someone you find unbelievably feminine and appealing, that they choose to do this with you. And hardly a need to be squeamish if anyway you're up for rumpy pumpy, let alone oral sex..
Maid Marian
Report 4 years ago
I love it, I think it's really intimate.
lyrical_lie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Eh not a fan, we prefer it without, although that can change depending on the situation
ChangeOurWorld
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't actually get how you can kiss without tongues?? So you just press tour lips against one another, isn't that really unfulfilling??!
kumon
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You disgusting people are spreading all manner of germs and sexual diseases like herpes.
They taught us to cover our mouths when we sneeze and here you all are sucking multiple cocks and licking each other. Disgusting, vile students.....
Zechs
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sounds like the most boring relationship. Kissing with tongues is what makes it fun and pleasurable.
Cutty
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tongues are always good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (175)
32.35%
The paper was reasonable (267)
49.35%
Not feeling great about that exam... (59)
10.91%
It was TERRIBLE (40)
7.39%

Watched Threads