The Student Room Group

Places like asos?

They have some really nice dresses for prom but I was wondering if anybody knows any places similar?

Also would it be really cheap to get a dress from a place like asos for prom??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Sports Direct
This is a serious question ^.^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Emilygeorgia98
They have some really nice dresses for prom but I was wondering if anybody knows any places similar?

Also would it be really cheap to get a dress from a place like asos for prom??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do much of my shopping at bluefly.com :smile:
Reply 5
There might be a few things left in Bank. I went to my local one and they still have nice things going on.
Thank you. ImageUploadedByStudent Room1424970676.771787.jpg

I've seen this one but I cannot find my size :frown:((
The search continues

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Thank you. ImageUploadedByStudent Room1424970676.771787.jpg

I've seen this one but I cannot find my size :frown:((
The search continues

Posted from TSR Mobile

This one is quite similar? This one is also nice.

There's a bunch of pretty ones here and here too.
The only problem is they're not British, the last one I ordered from China looked nothing like the photo hahah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
ASOS have a lot of different brands, some more expensive than others. I bought my prom dress from ASOS (Frock & Frill) and it's beautiful :tongue: Other great brands on ASOS include Chi Chi and Needle & Thread. I'd definitely have a look at all the dresses ASOS have to offer :biggrin:
Debenhams (where I got mine, they're beautiful there!), Lipsy! Missguided?

Also: Nasty Gal or GoJane - these are american, but they ship to the UK! :smile:
Original post by maew
ASOS have a lot of different brands, some more expensive than others. I bought my prom dress from ASOS (Frock & Frill) and it's beautiful :tongue: Other great brands on ASOS include Chi Chi and Needle & Thread. I'd definitely have a look at all the dresses ASOS have to offer :biggrin:

I have started looking and have liked a few but they generally don't have my size which is a pain. I like that some look like they're really expensive when In fact they cost under £100

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wonderwoman95
Debenhams (where I got mine, they're beautiful there!), Lipsy! Missguided?

Also: Nasty Gal or GoJane - these are american, but they ship to the UK! :smile:

.... Off to look at debenhams etc right now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
I have started looking and have liked a few but they generally don't have my size which is a pain. I like that some look like they're really expensive when In fact they cost under £100

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that happened to me quite a few times :smile: They have a lot to offer which can make it tedious going through all of them but it'll be worth it :tongue: Lipsy and Little Mistress also have some nice prom dresses.
Original post by maew
Yeah that happened to me quite a few times :smile: They have a lot to offer which can make it tedious going through all of them but it'll be worth it :tongue: Lipsy and Little Mistress also have some nice prom dresses.

Sooo deflating too when you fall in love and then it's not in your size 😢 haha. I'm thinking I can try make a plain one look really nice with jewellery etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Sooo deflating too when you fall in love and then it's not in your size ������ haha. I'm thinking I can try make a plain one look really nice with jewellery etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's true but luckily for me I found a nicer prom dress and I'm sure the same will happen to you ^.^ I think that sounds really nice :tongue:
Original post by maew
That's true but luckily for me I found a nicer prom dress and I'm sure the same will happen to you ^.^ I think that sounds really nice :tongue:

I logged onto the asos website on my laptop and they had it in my size!!
I'm still having a look though. Thanks for all your help x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I logged onto the asos website on my laptop and they had it in my size!!
I'm still having a look though. Thanks for all your help x

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great!! You're very welcome ^.^ I hope you have a great time at your prom! :biggrin:
Hi,

have you looked on Misguided or BooHoo?
Original post by Blue Mizu
Hi,

have you looked on Misguided or BooHoo?

I have looked at boohoo yeah, I haven't quite found anything yet. Shall have a look at missguided

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest