Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey if uve been watching channel 4 lately then uve probably seen the bug borther advert!!! but it dunt tell u wen it starts! I dont know if i'm goin to watch is this yr cus last yr was rubbish.. .lol/ dose neone else watch it????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rover)
    Hey if uve been watching channel 4 lately then uve probably seen the bug borther advert!!! but it dunt tell u wen it starts! I dont know if i'm goin to watch is this yr cus last yr was rubbish.. .lol/ dose neone else watch it????
    There's plenty of info on here.

DS:BB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rover)
    big brother yeay! bring back brian, narinder, paul, josh etc that was the best series.
    im not going to be able to revise at all - damn the live viewing on E4
    i think its starts in 10 days

ReputationRep:
    it starts on the 10pm, 28th of may

straight after the last episode of friends - EVER!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I will either not watch any of it, or stay glued to the telly 24 hours a day, depending on the quality of the birds in it.
    I heard they're bringing in two golden eagles and a puffin in this year. apparently they're trying to "spice things up", according to the sun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I'm praying for a couple of chaffinches, and the missus to have lots of shifts at work.
    I would've thought you'd prefer some Great Tits rather than chaffinches piggy?

btw, I like to think that I live my life a little like an international pop star.

haha paul.

ReputationRep:
    oh no not big brother AGAIN.. enough already

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presebjenada)
    Just wait until it starts.........

All the papers calling themselves "The Official BB Paper".

ReputationRep:
    OOh, I love BB! I´ve only seen the second and the 3rd series. The last year´s one will start on 28th May over here. Coincidence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presebjenada)
    i don't know why people wasting their time watching BB. how boring!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    It also starts the day my exams start. BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

ReputationRep:
    Our BB 4 started about 2 weeks ago. Meh, Its BB, cheap thrills

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Our BB 4 started about 2 weeks ago. Meh, Its BB, cheap thrills
    Do you get kinkeyness in yours? or is the aussie BB like the american and british. No sex or nudity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Do you get kinkeyness in yours? or is the aussie BB like the american and british. No sex or nudity
    Its boring. NO sex, but lots of nudity... usually...

One year there was a brazillian Dominatrix whos hobby was to walk around naked. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Its boring. NO sex, but lots of nudity... usually...

One year there was a brazillian Dominatrix whos hobby was to walk around naked. :rolleyes:
    Properly cos of the hot weather. But even when we get hot weather we don't get any nudity. The closest thing we had was in one year when three of the girls shared a bubble bath (not in that sence).

ReputationRep:
    oh not again.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to think that I'm not going to get addicted this year but I know its not going to happen, and my exams finish 5 days after it starts so I'll have plenty of time to sit about and enjoy. I'm thinking it could be good, it was such a flop last year they'll pull out all the stops, really hope they get another character I like as much as Brian!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I'd like to think that I'm not going to get addicted this year but I know its not going to happen, and my exams finish 5 days after it starts so I'll have plenty of time to sit about and enjoy. I'm thinking it could be good, it was such a flop last year they'll pull out all the stops, really hope they get another character I like as much as Brian!
    YAY!!!! Fricking excellent, it starts just as i'm goin home from university to my trusty E4, thats the first few weeks of my holiday sorted, i'll just watch BB all day.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.