Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Chemistry Unit 4, M2 are the ones I need most work on at the moment, everything else is fine, I just need to get memorising the facts !
    Physical chemistry is the devil in alchemy form...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me!)

No way, I never want to have another 5 months like the last lot! Wow suddenly my life's not so bad! HURRAH! I'll never have to go through that 5 months again, wohoo!
    What happened? Whatever it was, surely it'd be better for you to be able to go back and change it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa7)
    its not about confidence its about the way in which people look at it

for example before an exam im dead quiet, i don't say a word whilst other people laugh and joke and stuff
    Before exams really make me laugh, theres people who do a few hours revision and reckon theyre gonna ace it, and theyre like, testing each other 'whats this, whats that' and they all get it totally wrong, quite funny really.

ReputationRep:
    Before exams really make me laugh, theres who do a few hours revision and reckon theyre gonna ace it, and theyre like, testing each other 'whats this, whats that' and they all get it totally wrong, quite funny really.
    word ....... and people talk about it after - i don't talk about it i jst walk home or go to the cafe or town or w/e

ReputationRep:
    This will be the last whiny ***** post which achieves nothing I will post...for 5 mins, I swear.

I cannot look at anymore STEP my eyeballs will gravitate towards the nearest sharp corner and try to commit suicide. I cannot possibly contemplate the inevitable frustration which comes about when I FAIL MISERABLY YET ANOTHER PRACISE PAPER. I cannot possibly do anymore D1 it bores the pantaloons off me, similarly M3 will just involve a big knife going into my head, P6 revision would fail to benefit me, and P5 revision will be far more effective if done closer to the exam. I cannot do economics there is no point all I need to do is write my name on that paper. I am not doing physics because well I dropped physics.

I just want to read a nice book that I want to read

ReputationRep:
    I haven't yet started any proper revision. I have done revision for mock tests that we've had (I somehow managed to get an A for Trends and patterns, yet an E for Methods of Analysis! Haven't got my retake mark back yet, just hope its better than E!) but no other revision. We are doing past papers in lessons, so I guess that counts as revision (Unifying concepts exams are the work of Mephistopheles)

I am having a gap year next year, so nothing seems that important to me. I do need to get at least ABB if I am to even stand a chance of getting into med school for 2005. That is my only motivation, and at the moment I'm having 2nd thoughts about going to medical school at all! Errgh, it's all confuzzling at the moment. Just wish the exams were over and done with (first one is 4 weeks tomorrow! NOOOO!)

I MUST start making notes and whatnot for my exams, I just can't be assed. I hate this part of the year. It's so nice outside and I'm stuck inside either working at Woolworths or "revising". May and June suck.

ReputationRep:
    lol fishpaste D+D1 is the fo shizzle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did it in year 11

D1 to P6? WOW how polarised....

ReputationRep:
    word ....... and people talk about it after - i don't talk about it i jst walk home or go to the cafe or town or w/e
    I always talk after, although other peoples answers dont bother me too much, as I know 9/10 itll be me thats right and not them, if they conflict that is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThunderCat8)
    I'm stuck inside either working at Woolworths or "revising".
    Omg poor you I used to work there and it was one of the worst experiences of my working life.

ReputationRep:
    lol fishpaste D+D1 is the fo shizzle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did it in year 11

D1 to P6? WOW how polarised....
    Ooooh kaaaaay.

ReputationRep:
    I always talk after, although other peoples answers dont bother me too much, as I know 9/10 itll be me thats right and not them, if they conflict that is
    lol word G.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishpaste)
    Ooooh kaaaaay.
    lol all that critical path analysis, networks, simulation

ah the days of decision maths hehe

ReputationRep:
    lol all that critical path analysis, networks, simulation

ah the days of decision maths hehe
    Mine doesn't even include simulation anymore. But it's a pain in the ass to be doing. Much preferable to S3/M4 though.

ReputationRep:
    any1 doing module 5chemistry (aqa)? do u find it hard coz im sooooooo lost...

ReputationRep:
    Mine doesn't even include simulation anymore. But it's a pain in the ass to be doing. Much preferable to S3/M4 though.
    lol d + d maths rocks

the exams were so fun

ReputationRep:
    lol d + d maths rocks

S3/m4? ewwwwwww

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    any1 doing module 5chemistry (aqa)? do u find it hard coz im sooooooo lost...
    Yeh Im doing it, honest to god this exam isnt hard, there is just a MASSIVE amount to learn. Equation after equation after equation, and most of the marks come from the synoptic bit !

ReputationRep:
    kakak inorganic chemistry

bring it on

ReputationRep:
    Yeh Im doing it, honest to god this exam isnt hard, there is just a MASSIVE amount to learn. Equation after equation after equation, and most of the marks come from the synoptic bit !
    how do u remember all the colours n stuff like that... i havent even opened my book on this module yet coz its too scary n my stupid chemistry teacher doesnt help at all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    how do u remember all the colours n stuff like that... i havent even opened my book on this module yet coz its too scary n my stupid chemistry teacher doesnt help at all
    How do you remember them? By writing them down a million times, it sticks eventually.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.