The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

underground scene I.E-hiphop/jungle/free-party scene exist in Exeter??

I feel bait and silly wirtting this but first off, Bristol was my first chocie. As it offered a combined course of sociology and philosohpy but more to the point i know the music scene is thriving and i wouldnt have a hard time meeting like minded people and enjoying myself! but they rejected me, so..

Exeter offers great educational purposes and the scenic vibes looks chilled and perfect to spend three years of my life in. but what are the people like, the music scene and general vibes saying? I dont like town centre clubbing i dont like chart music and will have a hard time feeling myself if theres not much of a 'scene' in Exeter. I.E- UK hip hop nights, jungle/breakcore/idm kinda nights n stuff :smile: im pretty sure wherever you go theres a sort of underground movement happening, but iv'e lived and prospered with my fellow safe heads in portsmouth for so long this is a big and very scary move!! I hope i dont sound like a dick innit haha if anyone knows please hit me up!!
Original post by peacenstuff
I feel bait and silly wirtting this but first off, Bristol was my first chocie. As it offered a combined course of sociology and philosohpy but more to the point i know the music scene is thriving and i wouldnt have a hard time meeting like minded people and enjoying myself! but they rejected me, so..

Exeter offers great educational purposes and the scenic vibes looks chilled and perfect to spend three years of my life in. but what are the people like, the music scene and general vibes saying? I dont like town centre clubbing i dont like chart music and will have a hard time feeling myself if theres not much of a 'scene' in Exeter. I.E- UK hip hop nights, jungle/breakcore/idm kinda nights n stuff :smile: im pretty sure wherever you go theres a sort of underground movement happening, but iv'e lived and prospered with my fellow safe heads in portsmouth for so long this is a big and very scary move!! I hope i dont sound like a dick innit haha if anyone knows please hit me up!!

Did you end up coming to Exeter?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending