I still look 12 and I'm almost 18 Watch

nadzworldz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by XXSimmyXX)
I see where your coming from but some people proper look down on you and think of you/treat you as a kid and I hate it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww that's horrible, but just try to remind them of your age and tell them that your not a child anymore maybe its because you are still are youngster to them.
XXSimmyXX
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by nadzworldz)
Aww that's horrible, but just try to remind them of your age and tell them that your not a child anymore maybe its because you are still are youngster to them.
I mean people who are my age haha, like people around you that arent friends. Not a lot of peple do it but I do have a few people around me who do it amd it annoys me

Posted from TSR Mobile
User1214833
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are you quite short? It may not be great at 18, but you'll love it when you're 28.
XXSimmyXX
Rep:
?
(Original post by qwertyking)
Are you quite short? It may not be great at 18, but you'll love it when you're 28.
No not short. Itsjust my face stil looks young nothing else. I am reallllyyy skinny though, I'm like an average height not too tall but not short, like I don't know height but its around 5,3 to 5,5 I think, is that short?

Posted from TSR Mobile
KimonoMyHouse
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Maybe cut your hair shorter? (if it's long already that is) That tends to make people look older. I know this is a cliche thing to say, but I guess you'll be thankful when you get older! I understand how you feel, I look really young too (and the fact that i'm 4ft 10inches doesn't help either).
German123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So I'm 18 in a fewmonths time and I'm sick of still looking like a 12year old. I literally have not chamged since I was that age either but have seen everyone around me transform drastically.
Any advice on howI can look older or am I just stuck with a twelve year old face.

I'm not really a big. fan of makeup but I don't think makeup is necessary?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't be disheartened. I turned 17 not long ago and got told I look 15. Also there is this person I known who is 18 and she does not look 18 at all because if you look at her face all the way to the bottom you would say she looks 12. There are plenty of other people out there who look younger than their age which is a positive thing imo. Who wants to be 18 and be looking like a 30 year old women or a man? Surely not me. I rather look younger than my actual age.

Sometimes things like this are genetic and unchangeable so you will just have to accept this and make yourself happy because believe those who look older than their age do not like the experience.
XXSimmyXX
Rep:
?
(Original post by KimonoMyHouse)
Maybe cut your hair shorter? (if it's long already that is) That tends to make people look older. I know this is a cliche thing to say, but I guess you'll be thankful when you get older! I understand how you feel, I look really young too (and the fact that i'm 4ft 10inches doesn't help either).
I prefer my hair longer, when it do short I don't like it I dont think suits me

Posted from TSR Mobile
EmEmTheFairy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I know how you feel. I turned 20 last week, the other day I got mistaken for a 16 year old. I know it's only 4 years, but it's still a big difference. I used to work in a bar and I now work in a supermarket on checkouts; in both cases I regularly have people coming up to me and asking if I am allowed to serve them alcohol because I look underage. I get ID'd for lottery tickets (which you have to be 16 to buy), and of course I always get ID'd for alcohol.

Anywho, so what! I don't care. I know many people my age and below my age who look older than they are, good for them. I don't envy it, I used to but I don't. I look how I look, that's just how it is. Anyway - think of the perks. Child cinema tickets (Yep, I get them), being able to order from the kids menu and getting free dessert (Yep), and of course - the overwhelming compliments you'll get when you're in your 60's. I can imagine the conversation now -

-other person says something about you being x amount of years younger than your actual age-

You: OH GOSH NO! I'm 60 next week!

Other person: Looks gob smacked and begins to relay a million sentences across to you in regards to how young and youthful you look.
XXSimmyXX
Rep:
?
(Original post by EmEmTheFairy)
I know how you feel. I turned 20 last week, the other day I got mistaken for a 16 year old. I know it's only 4 years, but it's still a big difference. I used to work in a bar and I now work in a supermarket on checkouts; in both cases I regularly have people coming up to me and asking if I am allowed to serve them alcohol because I look underage. I get ID'd for lottery tickets (which you have to be 16 to buy), and of course I always get ID'd for alcohol.

Anywho, so what! I don't care. I know many people my age and below my age who look older than they are, good for them. I don't envy it, I used to but I don't. I look how I look, that's just how it is. Anyway - think of the perks. Child cinema tickets (Yep, I get them), being able to order from the kids menu and getting free dessert (Yep), and of course - the overwhelming compliments you'll get when you're in your 60's. I can imagine the conversation now -

-other person says something about you being x amount of years younger than your actual age-

You: OH GOSH NO! I'm 60 next week!

Other person: Looks gob smacked and begins to relay a million sentences across to you in regards to how young and youthful you look.
I don't even use these children perks aha I'm missing out!

Posted from TSR Mobile
nadzworldz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I mean people who are my age haha, like people around you that arent friends. Not a lot of peple do it but I do have a few people around me who do it amd it annoys me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes I agree is it anything to do with your height. Its amazing how people say to me 'are you 19!' and can annoy me and they can be strangers and also family and some of them dont mean it in the nice way:confused:. My face looks younger than what I am, and i'm not average height and people always say i'm small for my age and its makes me laugh how some of these people must think they are 'green giant' or something like that as they are not that taller than me! I went shopping today and there was a height chart and 12-13 year olds are expected to be taller than me:curious:. Then there are other people who say I don't look my age, but then they admit that its a really good thing and lets hope it will come in handy in the future lol. Oh dear tell them how you feel and at the end of the day we are all human and each one of us is unique and we are not all the same! Don't let them get to you! haha and sometimes I just feel like saying to people 'what makes you think your perfect?' as people lol. There is no need to change yourself if you are confident the way you are! TBH I like looking younger.
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I look a lot younger than I am too, it's a bit annoying at times but hopefully I'll be grateful of it one day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carpe Diem Jay
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sucks even more when you're a male and look about 12.

Ah well, what changing skies said I guess ^
XXSimmyXX
Rep:
?
(Original post by nadzworldz)
Yes I agree is it anything to do with your height. Its amazing how people say to me 'are you 19!' and can annoy me and they can be strangers and also family and some of them dont mean it in the nice way:confused:. My face looks younger than what I am, and i'm not average height and people always say i'm small for my age and its makes me laugh how some of these people must think they are 'green giant' or something like that as they are not that taller than me! I went shopping today and there was a height chart and 12-13 year olds are expected to be taller than me:curious:. Then there are other people who say I don't look my age, but then they admit that its a really good thing and lets hope it will come in handy in the future lol. Oh dear tell them how you feel and at the end of the day we are all human and each one of us is unique and we are not all the same! Don't let them get to you! haha and sometimes I just feel like saying to people 'what makes you think your perfect?' as people lol. There is no need to change yourself if you are confident the way you are! TBH I like looking younger.
No I'm like an average height think. And yeah I supose what youre say os right

Posted from TSR Mobile
nadzworldz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No I'm like an average height think. And yeah I supose what youre say os right

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey that is cool you don't have to worry that much, as I don't look my age by height and by my face lol.
malteserlover
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Honestly I'm exactly the same. But it doesn't stop you in any way once you're 18. You can still get in to bars or buy alcohol or whatever as long as you have ID. If you are still bothered about looking young, you can wear something like a jacket or a blazer or smarter shoes which can make you look older. Or perhaps Make-up, maybe some bronzer and a bright lip gloss colour. I always find putting my hair up in a mess bun makes me look older.
But at the end of the day it doesn't matter. When you're 50 you'll be thank full you look 44.
silentshadows
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
but

who

was

pics?
shoaib.akhtar
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have got exactly the same problem
babysnooop
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i just turned 18 yesterday and i still look 12 and i can never get a job because they think i'm lying about my age. it sucks ass but hopefully i wont stay like this forever
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by babysnooop)
i just turned 18 yesterday and i still look 12 and i can never get a job because they think i'm lying about my age. it sucks ass but hopefully i wont stay like this forever
Get some id to prove your age to them
Joel 96
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You're a pedophile's wet dream, OP.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.32%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.42%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (87)
19.16%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (183)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.63%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.17%