The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

As a fellow asian struggling with the same problem- different clothes and accessories helped. You could also try different hairstyles to sculpt your face- like putting your hair forward or in my case putting it in a ponytail app makes me "look 13" as said by my friends ...
Hey hi there , I have this problem now too ..... am Asian as well . I am turning 17 this year and still look like a child . Some think that I am 11 or 12 years old . And it’s getting quite annoying man ..... cause everytime when I go to a restaurant , there will always be kids menu on the table and yea like someone mention earlier , people just don’t treat you seriously .
Really? I guarantee that people are jealous. I mean when you are 40 you will look 34 or something like that. (Hopefully).
Reply 43
I’m 18 and just above the average height of a 12 year old
I look like a kid
hey,me neither :smile: you look awesome,have a baby face tho.Just be grateful andd wear natural makeup is better for yourself
Reply 46
I know this was 3 years ago but is life better I’m going through the same exact problem
Reply 47
Honestly drink water most ppl have a baby face cus over their cheeks drinking water will reduce them making you're face more shapely, this is because water is held in the cheeks and the more water you drink the less you have to hold in your cheeks. That's water not just any kinda drink. Good luck
Oh and ur a 6 year old sister wet dream
Original post by XXSimmyXX
So I'm 18 in a fewmonths time and I'm sick of still looking like a 12year old. I literally have not chamged since I was that age either but have seen everyone around me transform drastically.
Any advice on howI can look older or am I just stuck with a twelve year old face.

I'm not really a big. fan of makeup but I don't think makeup is necessary?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky you ... I look like I’m in a mid life crisis and I’m 17...
Original post by Joel 96
You're a pedophile's wet dream, OP.

And ur a 6 year olds wet dream..****ing loser..
Original post by XXSimmyXX
So I'm 18 in a fewmonths time and I'm sick of still looking like a 12year old. I literally have not chamged since I was that age either but have seen everyone around me transform drastically.
Any advice on howI can look older or am I just stuck with a twelve year old face.

I'm not really a big. fan of makeup but I don't think makeup is necessary?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Try styling your hair differently. Makeup is another way you can look older. Why don’t you like makeup. I love doing my makeup really makes me look good and I love doing it.
maybe trying growing some beards and go to gym regularly to have some muscles? how does tht sound?
Original post by Zebin mehrin
maybe trying growing some beards and go to gym regularly to have some muscles? how does tht sound?

I don’t think it’s a guy
Reply 54
Yes you can your face has nothing to do with age Im 18 year old man and ppl think Im 12-14 I know ppl that are my age my but look way older it’s based on your genetics if you look really young at 18 take it as a compliment atleast you don’t look older than your age and you age well
you could have a genetic condition affecting your growth?
I was so hoping this was an update from Op from 5yrs ago!
Learn to enjoy it! Even the part about not being taken seriously. When you're proven right, they'll think you're "wise beyond your years." Which is kinda cool I guess.

When asked, I like to say I became a vampire at age 12. That was 260 years ago. I have cool stories about being a drummer boy in the Colonial Army during the War for Independence, and in the Confederate army during the War Between the States. Next thing you know we're talking about history (one of my favorite subjects) instead of how young I look.

Plus there's something to be said for being "adorable" as a legal adult. Some of the connections you can make are good, some are just horrible but you can spot those a zillion miles away.

I'm actually NOT looking forward to having hair all over me, having to shave, etc. So embrace your appearance and enjoy it!
(edited 1 year ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending