I still look 12 and I'm almost 18 Watch

Seppuku
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm jealous.

(Original post by XXSimmyXX)
So I'm 18 in a fewmonths time and I'm sick of still looking like a 12year old. I literally have not chamged since I was that age either but have seen everyone around me transform drastically.
Any advice on howI can look older or am I just stuck with a twelve year old face.

I'm not really a big. fan of makeup but I don't think makeup is necessary?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm 17 and look 34.
WillyNillyBilly
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
As a fellow asian struggling with the same problem- different clothes and accessories helped. You could also try different hairstyles to sculpt your face- like putting your hair forward or in my case putting it in a ponytail app makes me "look 13" as said by my friends ...
WhiteBunny
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey hi there , I have this problem now too ..... am Asian as well . I am turning 17 this year and still look like a child . Some think that I am 11 or 12 years old . And it’s getting quite annoying man ..... cause everytime when I go to a restaurant , there will always be kids menu on the table and yea like someone mention earlier , people just don’t treat you seriously .
monkeyman0121
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Really? I guarantee that people are jealous. I mean when you are 40 you will look 34 or something like that. (Hopefully).
IDOZ
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I’m 18 and just above the average height of a 12 year old
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Joel Brahma
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I look like a kid
emilymcrosen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hey,me neither you look awesome,have a baby face tho.Just be grateful andd wear natural makeup is better for yourself
Hockey2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I know this was 3 years ago but is life better I’m going through the same exact problem
Rietnan
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Honestly drink water most ppl have a baby face cus over their cheeks drinking water will reduce them making you're face more shapely, this is because water is held in the cheeks and the more water you drink the less you have to hold in your cheeks. That's water not just any kinda drink. Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.32%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.42%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (87)
19.16%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (183)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.63%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.17%