Turn on thread page Beta

What's the worst punishment your rents have given you? watch

ReputationRep:
    I swear my rents are the worst, they take grounding to new levels, my dad once locked me in the shed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    my dad once locked me in the shed.
    LMFAO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaa7)
    LMFAO
    haha, that was the reaction of my brothers. I was stuck in there for 6 hours, shouting out the childline number.

ReputationRep:
    I swear my rents are the worst, they take grounding to new levels, my dad once locked me in the shed.
    lol ... my parents never punished me (actually when i was 6 once i broke a thingy ma grandma gave to my mom so she made me clean my room lol) they just shoot really loud

ReputationRep:
    btw what did u do to deserve that

ReputationRep:
    My mum said I cannot buy a new computer to replace my aging 386 because I was being cheeky. As a result of this I left home, walked from my house in Chorlton (for those that know manchester) to Stockport, then from Stockport to Cheadle where my aunty lives. It was a 12 mile walk in total.

I was 13 at time. My parents were about to phone the police but I turned up at my aunties.

ReputationRep:
    At age 14 I was caught with a girl in my bedroom. Both my parents proceeded to spank me like a child in front of her.

ReputationRep:
    i once said i didn't like my mums cooking and they didn't allow me to eat for 36 hours! :eek: evil people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy.)
    At age 14 I was caught with a girl in my bedroom. Both my parents proceeded to spank me like a child in front of her.
    You lucky *******

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    btw what did u do to deserve that
    Oh it was the fault of the kid next door! He told his Mum he could see smoke coming out of my bedroom window at the top of the house. The stupid woman ran round to our house to tell my Mother she thought our house was on fire....as if we woulnd't notice! So the rents came upstairs and there was me having a fag out the window....

ReputationRep:
    i havent really been punished much but ive had a few encounters with my dads baseball bat.
    as for this girl in my college, her dad is real strict and he caught her with a boy, so when she was asleep he cut all her hair off to embarass her. i think it was something to do with her dads nigerian culture?
    when she came in2 college every1 was crackin up.
    i thought she had got cancer or sumfing

ReputationRep:
    Oh it was the fault of the kid next door! He told his Mum he could see smoke coming out of my bedroom window at the top of the house. The stupid woman ran round to our house to tell my Mother she thought our house was on fire....as if we woulnd't notice! So the rents came upstairs and there was me having a fag out the window....
    lol my big sis has been sent to boarding school coz of that

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god I almost pissed myself

ReputationRep:
    Deserved punishment id say, serves you right for being so stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Percy.)
    LOL thats amazing, oh my god Im dieing here..

ReputationRep:
    My mum hasn't spoken to me since I said that The Archers was contrived theme-based drivel.

It's been 4 years now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Deserved punishment id say, serves you right for being so stupid
    yeah he should have smoke sumwhere else lol

ReputationRep:
    Mine has to be when I was about 9, me my brother and 1 of my mates set fire to a tree in a line of trees outside our house, the gasman or something who was sorting out the gas told my mum, and she got a times atlas(dunno if anyone has seen one of these) and smacked my bare bottom with it many times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tammypotato)
    lol my big sis has been sent to boarding school coz of that
    yes I'm already there *sigh* such a problematic child

ReputationRep:
    When I was about 13, my parents once gave me the punishment of not being allowed to go to my bedroom for 5 days. They did that because they finally realised that sending me to my bedroom was not a very good punishment as I used to spend most of my time in there anyway!

The most painful part of that was having to communicate to my parents for 5 days, and I was going through the pathetic moody teenage "God I hate my parents" stage at the time.

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.