(Original post by Charters)
    why should you? hmmm why should you? why should you? I....I dunno
    Ha!
    Congrats to Jack, I haven't laughed so much for ages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Ha!
    Congrats to Jack, I haven't laughed so much for ages
    Jack's my best mate, yes he is still laughing about it but one of the snitches thought he was doing me a favour and told the house master, so we both got sent in....and told off. Me, for lying! and Jack for inflicting "mental damage" onto his fellow peer...

ReputationRep:
    Jack's my best mate, yes he is still laughing about it but one of the snitches thought he was doing me a favour and told the house master, so we both got sent in....and told off. Me, for lying! and Jack for inflicting "mental damage" onto his fellow peer...
    Haha! At least it was only mental damage

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Haha! At least it was only mental damage
    true, but it was the worst telling off I have received in a long time it seemed to go one for hours and then I got sent out whilst he continued interrogating Jack, who was still recovering from his laughing fit that lasted about an hour....at my expense of course! we both got the "extreme stupidity" talk again, I'm sure it's rehearsed.

ReputationRep:
    true, but it was the worst telling off I have received in a long time it seemed to go one for hours and then I got sent out whilst he continued interrogating Jack, who was still recovering from his laughing fit that lasted about an hour....at my expense of course! we both got the "extreme stupidity" talk again, I'm sure it's rehearsed.
    Aw that was a bit mean that you got into trouble haha.
    And Jack for that matter, some people should get a sense of humour :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Aw that was a bit mean that you got into trouble haha.
    And Jack for that matter, some people should get a sense of humour :rolleyes:
    Well.....haha I have a confession, he did that because we played a prank on him

ReputationRep:
    Well.....haha I have a confession, he did that because we played a prank on him
    hahaha! What did you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    hahaha! What did you do?
    Well he used to annoy me by always taking my food without asking so my friends and I left out a bag of dog chocolate drops cleverly disguised as normal chocolate buttons (which with comsumption in humans leads to a laxative effect ).........that night at supper everyone was like where's jack? I was only to happy to tell the tale of the boy who stole the chocolate buttons Of course it was fool proof he couldn't get me into trouble with the house master because that would admit the truth which he has been denying for oh so long but how can anyone be in the library for 12 hours! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Well he used to annoy me by always taking my food without asking so my friends and I left out a bag of dog chocolate drops cleverly disguised as normal chocolate buttons (which with comsumption in humans leads to a laxative effect ).........that night at supper everyone was like where's jack? I was only to happy to tell the tale of the boy who stole the chocolate buttons Of course it was fool proof he couldn't get me into trouble with the house master because that would admit the truth which he has been denying for oh so long but how can anyone be in the library for 12 hours! :rolleyes:
    :eek: Ahahahahaha!!! That was such a good prank!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    :eek: Ahahahahaha!!! That was such a good prank!
    :cool: of course it was, I formed it!

ReputationRep:
    :cool: of course it was, I formed it!

:rolleyes: Yet you couldn't think of a cunning plan to get rid of your sister's friends stalking you
    Anyway, I know who to ask for adivice on pulling pranks in future :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lordy, i cant understand all these people who get grounded... my parents have never ever done that... my own guilt for doing somethign bad/getting in trouble at school was enough to make me feel bad enough!!!
    i dont think my parents have ever punished me - i suppose i got the odd shouting at when i was little, but since then i've never been grounded/ tv unplugged/ privileges removed (my dad did have me sectioned once, that was a little harsh).
    hope i shall do the same for my kids - why waste your energy punishing? i seem to have turned out ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    :rolleyes: Yet you couldn't think of a cunning plan to get rid of your sister's friends stalking you
    Anyway, I know who to ask for adivice on pulling pranks in future :rolleyes:
    oi year ten girls are scary! they appear from every corner of my house. I went to sleep one night cause my rents were away, randomly woke up, heard noise went to see what it is and my sister was having a party downstairs! Yes I am a good plan schemer thank-you whether that was sarcastic or not I will glaze over that fact....I will teach you everything I know.

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember being punished, I suppose I was always reasonably well behaved when I was little- although once when I was about 6 I decided that I really really hated my parents, so I scribbled all over my bedroom walls in red crayon. I think I wrote something like 'I hate you, I'm going to leave home, I never want to see you again!' Pretty heavy going for 6 don't you think?! Can't remember what the punishment was, probably just a smack on the legs or something, obviously wasn't too bad....

The worst thing my parents could do now is to take my car away from me- I rely on it far too much, and I'd have to ask for lifts everywhere cos I live in the middle of nowhere! But I'm good, so hopefully that will never happen!

ReputationRep:
    I swear my rents are the worst, they take grounding to new levels, my dad once locked me in the shed.
    HAHA HAHAHA - dont care about the rest of the thread, but that is pure comedy. sorry if i am interupting another discussion.

ReputationRep:
    oi year ten girls are scary! they appear from every corner of my house. I went to sleep one night cause my rents were away, randomly woke up, heard noise went to see what it is and my sister was having a party downstairs! Yes I am a good plan schemer thank-you whether that was sarcastic or not I will glaze over that fact....I will teach you everything I know.
    :eek:
    It wasn't sarcastic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fifi53)
    lordy, i cant understand all these people who get grounded... my parents have never ever done that...
    ok just one thing...I can be old fashioned in my speaking but who still says "lordy" :rolleyes: and you have seemed to turn out ok...apart from the whole being sectioned by your dad thing.....random

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    HAHA HAHAHA - dont care about the rest of the thread, but that is pure comedy. sorry if i am interupting another discussion.
    No don't worry, interrupt away. Thank-you I would have found it hilaurious, if it hadnt been me

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.