Turn on thread page Beta

What's the worst punishment your rents have given you? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocolate_Lover)
    bloody hell and i thought my parents were bad
    my parents used to send me and my sis to our room all the time
    luckily we had a veranda with stairs going outside and we used to sneak out haha... my sisters idea i wasnt the smart kid i just copied my sister!

ReputationRep:
    My Dad was mucking about and gave me a couple of soft punches on the arm, so I did the same back and gently kicked him. He over-reacted and kicked me hard enough on the shin to leave a small scar! Still it wasn't really intentional, just stupid:rolleyes:.

The worst punishment I had was when I (age 10) was in Paris with my Mum halfway up the Eiffel Tower, we stood in a queue to use the lift to go down so we could get the coach back to the hotel in time, but we accidentally ended up getting in the wrong one. I started to panic about missing the coach and being stuck in Paris so my mum turned round and slapped me in the face in front of everyone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Recusant)
    My Dad was mucking about and gave me a couple of soft punches on the arm, so I did the same back and gently kicked him. He over-reacted and kicked me hard enough on the shin to leave a small scar! Still it wasn't really intentional, just stupid:rolleyes:.

The worst punishment I had was when I (age 10) was in Paris with my Mum halfway up the Eiffel Tower, we stood in a queue to use the lift to go down so we could get the coach back to the hotel in time, but we accidentally ended up getting in the wrong one. I started to panic about missing the coach and being stuck in Paris so my mum turned round and slapped me in the face in front of everyone!
    aww thats so mean
    when i was young i dont remember my parents ever punishing me
    i used to tke my mums favourite vases and break them on the tiled floor
    they went and put carpet all over the house, then i started using the verandas haha, dotn remember being punished for that! aha

ReputationRep:
    MY parents grounded me for 6 months when i graffiteid all over my school about this girl who i hated.....And my sis was grounded once through her birthday so they didn't celebrate her birthday...at all. No presents, cake, money.

what a bummer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spring_Ryder)
    MY parents grounded me for 6 months when i graffiteid all over my school about this girl who i hated.....And my sis was grounded once through her birthday so they didn't celebrate her birthday...at all. No presents, cake, money.

what a bummer
    thats soo mean! not on ur birthday!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, she was pretty bummed. She is Monkey_Maiden, btw for those who know her

ReputationRep:
    My rents have just walked out the house to a party wearing full 70's gear, complete with wigs, medallions, hippie-necklaces, flares, round/heart-shaped pink-shaded glasses, flowery head-dress etc etc... now that's quite enough punishment for me. Oh God, what did I do to deserve this???

(Original post by tammypotato)
    they just shoot really loud
    No, mine use silencers. It's a quieter way to kneecap, and it doesn't arouse suspicion in neighbours.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roseonthegrave)
    No, mine use silencers. It's a quieter way to kneecap, and it doesn't arouse suspicion in neighbours.
    .......no, just no

(Original post by Charters)
    .......no, just no
    What exacly did you mean by that? "No", perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    What exacly did you mean by that? "No", perhaps?
    *slowly claps*

*slowly claps*
    Yes, better keep it slow. Don't want to tax the old cerebellum, now, do we?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, better keep it slow. Don't want to tax the old cerebellum, now, do we?
    oh harsh
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I was grounded to my house for 365 days. I could only leave to go into the garden and go to school. I wasn't allowed friends round either. I missed my birthday, christmas, new years, halloween, everything. It sucked ass. Especially when they took away my tv and phone.

ReputationRep:
    whoa i thought mine was bad
    i called my mum a ***** wen i was like 11 and so my dad put soap and tabasco sauce in my mouth
    ouch
    i didnt swear again for a while...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    I was grounded to my house for 365 days. I could only leave to go into the garden and go to school. I wasn't allowed friends round either. I missed my birthday, christmas, new years, halloween, everything. It sucked ass. Especially when they took away my tv and phone.
    what the hell did you do?

i can't think of anything bad my parents have done to me... i must have just been an angelic child.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I swear my rents are the worst, they take grounding to new levels, my dad once locked me in the shed.
    once i had a party when my parents were away wihtout them knowing - i usually do when they go, but this time they were away for one night instead of two so i only had a few hours to tidy up. anyway, they didn't let me sleep for hte next 24 hours, just made me to chores and stuff, and as i'd been up the whole night of the party it was HELL! the day after that i went on tour to poland with a band i played in, we went by coach and i slept all the way there!

ReputationRep:
    WHAT! try stay a day in my house. The amount of times the subject of how I hold my knife has ruined family dinners and don't even get me started on the roast potato incident......painful memories.

I get that every night as well since i moved back in with my parents ... that and the worst thing they do is have special ways to do everything and panic when its not that way...my mum has to go and have a quiet sit down if the TV remote is not left in its 'special place' on the table, and my dad flips his lid if the dishwasher isnt packed perfectly....he even drew me a diagram once todemonstrate how to load it properly!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)
    No, not original, but I always believed the threat 'say that again and I'll wash your mouth out with soap and water' was just a threat.

Never known it to happen to anyone else.
    It happened to me, I was about 5 and I'm sure I didn't swear, just said something out of turn I can still taste the soap now.

It doesn't sound like much but it is much worse than it sounds. My mum got a flanel, lathered it up and washed ALL the inside of my mouth.

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've ever been punished. Besides being sent to my room once, but then I got out once it was dinner time. Well then there was that time I was beaten with a leather belt....but other than that....

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.