The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
bath is the better one its a hell of alot better than bath spa! - the name itself should imply that its crap
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 2
bath spa is the more vocational place; media studies, leisure + tourism, fashion etc.

bath is more traditional with the subjects; sciences mainly but business also.

bath is better for business.
bath uni is just quality - top 20 in country... bath spa.. they put it near the bottom...

..under the coffee stain...
Reply 4
Well just checked Bath University and the Business Course there is an AAB course so I cant get in.

Changed Bath SPA to Oxford Brookes now anyway.
Reply 5
Noni..
Anything? whats better for business?

Questions like this upset me
Reply 6
Come to Bath. Its the right decision.
bath : bath spa = oxford : oxfor brookes
Reply 8
cookiejest
bath uni is just quality - top 20 in country... bath spa.. they put it near the bottom...

..under the coffee stain...

LOL..I also like the mathematical representation of bath in relation to bath spa that 'mature student' has usefully employed above. hehe. Yeh Bath is a lot more prestigious and it is top 10....so....that kind of self explains
vandad hamidi says your wrong
Reply 10
Forza_Bath
vandad hamidi says your wrong

ah, good ol vandad
Haha i know, he's a legend isnt he? And Graham wrote that by the way even tho Vandad was quite worried about such a post as he's a resident tutor :confused:
Reply 12
Forza_Bath
Haha i know, he's a legend isnt he? And Graham wrote that by the way even tho Vandad was quite worried about such a post as he's a resident tutor :confused:

how do you know graham?
Reply 13
Yeah how?
Im in their flat quite a lot actually, met them all in their kitchen while i was walking past the launderette and they randomly asked me to come in and hav a talk!

Latest

Trending

Trending