The Student Room Group

What font is this?

Because there seems to be no section on these forums that are to do with design, I'm guessing this is the closest I'll get.
Anyway, I've been wondering what kind of font is similar to this. I know it's a corporate font, but I'm pretty sure there are some look-a-like fonts out there similar to the one used by National Express.
Original post by Artur96
Because there seems to be no section on these forums that are to do with design, I'm guessing this is the closest I'll get.
Anyway, I've been wondering what kind of font is similar to this. I know it's a corporate font, but I'm pretty sure there are some look-a-like fonts out there similar to the one used by National Express.

Well you could try this website fount.artequalswork.com - but of course, I doubt it will recognise the National Express logo, so have a look on dafont searching under specific styles.

What are you using it for anyway? Just curious :redface:

Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 2
Closest I've seen is (ignore the misspelling).

[h="4"]Simplo Soft Regular[/h]from Durotype Simplo Soft

Reply 3
Original post by HenryHiddler
Well you could try this website fount.artequalswork.com - but of course, I doubt it will recognise the National Express logo, so have a look on dafont searching under specific styles.

What are you using it for anyway? Just curious :redface:

Hope this helps :smile:

OMSI 2, look it up and it'll all make sense :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending