CODE Student Accommodation DELUXE Studio!

Watch
LauraPepperland
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm looking for someone to take over my tenancy at CODE Leicester, Western Road ASAP!

I am offering £50 to anyone who will take it over before 24th April 2015.

Absolutely loved living here but certain circumstances mean I have to move back home and I need someone to take over the remainder of my contract.

What's included:
• Up to 10% larger studio
• Comfortable full sized double bed
• Spacious triple wardrobe
• Relaxing double seater leather sofa
• 20Mb guaranteed broadband (upgradeable to 100Mb)

Only £119 a week that you can pay in quarterly instalments! Only one more instalments in left, AND you can stay/keep all your belongings there over the summer! https://codestudents.co.uk/

Please let me know if you're interested.
Emily_Code
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi,

Your best bet would be to contact the office. They might be able to find you someone to overtake.

Good luck,
Emily
sawyatt
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have a Deluxe Studio reserved in CODE Student Accomodation on a Western Road, Leicester starting in September for 2015/2016.

I have decided that I no longer want the room and want to move in to halls instead so I urgently need to find a new tenant for the room at CODE.

The rent is £110 a week, including all bills. The room is like a flat and has its own kitchen, en suite, double bed and living area.

If if anyone is interested please reply as I urgently need to get a new tenant, ideally by 24th April!!Image
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (58)
21.8%
Excited but a bit nervous (122)
45.86%
Not bothered either way (34)
12.78%
I'm really nervous (52)
19.55%

Watched Threads