Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yellow! What're u all up 2? Fk, such a boring day... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaTT_d)
    today, i have mostly been sitting in the sun, burning my back and trying to learn about deflected succession...woo party on

ReputationRep:
    I was grounded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charters)
    I was grounded
    hahaha!!

ReputationRep:
    My exams start on friday, so it's been a weekend of major revision. I revised half a unit (out of a course of 3 units) of chemistry today. Boring but needs done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC Hawking)
    hahaha!!
    yes thank-you for the sympathy, I did go outside for a bit thought in the car with the father for a "talk", we went into central London and were still driving 3 hours later. Turns out there was a lot to be said.

ReputationRep:
    i went up to oxford street with my m8 - was ace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaTT_d)
    Boring, crap, generally depressing day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Boring, crap, generally depressing day
    Ditto, what was up with yours?

ReputationRep:
    My dad has been funny.

1) Got up at nine
    2) Went to stretford with parents to see if this shop had somthing I wanted in stock
    3) walked back home (1.5 miles away)
    4) Got the bus into Mancheter to take some more pictures
    5) Spent the rest of my day on UKL and doing assignments.

A very odd day indeed.

ReputationRep:
    Ditto, what was up with yours?
    A lot of stuff :'(
    What about yours?

ReputationRep:
    boring day in work. got home, was on the phone for ages, found out my ex-bf/best friend has a new girlfriend, didn't take it too well + we ended up going over what went wrong with us and i really wasn't in the mood. have just finished all the ironing. really really boring day

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    boring day in work. got home, was on the phone for ages, found out my ex-bf/best friend has a new girlfriend, didn't take it too well + we ended up going over what went wrong with us and i really wasn't in the mood. have just finished all the ironing. really really boring day

lou xxx
    You mentioned a boyfreind again! I would hate it if my best mate gets a girl friend though. It means I will be lonely.

ReputationRep:
    Woke up on someones sofa in my clothes at what was a beer fuelled barbeque last night. My friend drove me home about 10. I swear she was still pissed so was scared. I went to wake my sister up when I got in and then I fell asleep on her bed. She managed to get up and go have a shower and I was still pumping out Z's. I then woke up and moved to my own bed. Woke up at 1 and had some cereal. Spent the rest of the afternoon thinking, I should be doing coursework but I feel kinda funny, oh yes that'll be the hangover kicking in...
    Had a roast dinner, yum.
    Went to the pub, drank diet coke. Schemed with my best friend oh how we could dump her bf, hes a **** and got arrested for streaking through Chicago's last night, I mean who does that!
    Came home and have been online since!
    I achieved nothing today, a whole day wasted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    A lot of stuff :'(
    What about yours?
    O dear, nah I got collected from boarding school early (cause I usually stay for the weekends) on friday something about my dads not happy with this, that and the other blah blah blah! Hope you sort out whatever it is.

ReputationRep:
    O dear, nah I got collected from boarding school early (cause I usually stay for the weekends) on friday something about my dads not happy with this, that and the other blah blah blah! Hope you sort out whatever it is.
    Heh. Thanks.... but it probably won't get sorted out.

ReputationRep:
    oh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    You mentioned a boyfreind again! I would hate it if my best mate gets a girl friend though. It means I will be lonely.
    sorry, but in the sense that he is my best friend (he was before we went out as well). i just don't like the girl he's goin out with- she messed another of my friends around + i jus don't want him to be hurt (sounds stupid cos i know i hurt him a lot) + i've always been jealous of this girl- i knew he would go out with her eventually (even when we were still happy together)... i dunno mayeb if it was someone i liked i'd be ok. and i don't know if i feel weird because i know he's moved on now or cos i'm jealous or cos he's my best friend and i know she won't approve of us still being so close... and if it is cos i'm jealous i have to look at my current realtionship......... garrrrrr boys all smell *this turned into a dilemma kinda thing*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    sorry, but in the sense that he is my best friend (he was before we went out as well). i just don't like the girl he's goin out with- she messed another of my friends around + i jus don't want him to be hurt (sounds stupid cos i know i hurt him a lot) + i've always been jealous of this girl- i knew he would go out with her eventually (even when we were still happy together)... i dunno mayeb if it was someone i liked i'd be ok. and i don't know if i feel weird because i know he's moved on now or cos i'm jealous or cos he's my best friend and i know she won't approve of us still being so close... and if it is cos i'm jealous i have to look at my current realtionship......... garrrrrr boys all smell *this turned into a dilemma kinda thing*

lou xxx
    Seems like you have been giving it a hell of a lot of thought, I garantee he won't be. Why are you girls so "deep"?

ReputationRep:
    Why are you girls so "deep"?
    I swear it'll be our downfall one of these days :rolleyes:

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.