Turn on thread page Beta

Can anybody tell me if this school has a website please? I am trying to track down somebody who
    taught there in the late 60's/early 70's
    --
    Jon Guite

Try http://www.princehenry.org.uk/default.htm

It is a high school now!

Who are you looking for? I was a pupil there from 65-72.

Chris Guy

On Sat, 16 Feb 2002 03:34:35 +0000, Jon Guite <[email protected]> wrote:

[q1]>Can anybody tell me if this school has a website please? I am trying to track down somebody who[/q1]
    [q1]>taught there in the late 60's/early 70's[/q1]
    [q1]>--[/q1]
    [q1]>Jon Guite[/q1]

In article <[email protected]> , Chris Guy <[email protected]> writes
    [q1]>Try http://www.princehenry.org.uk/default.htm[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>It is a high school now![/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>Who are you looking for? I was a pupil there from 65-72.[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>Chris Guy[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    [q1]>[/q1]
    Thanks for that info. I am looking for friends and colleagues of the late Dr Peter Reynolds who
    taught classics there, as a biography is being written about him. I particularly want to contact an
    English teacher called Marcus Toyne.
    --
    Jon Guite

Its under Prince Henry's high school if you look it up on a search engine, the grammar side of it went years ago, but i wouldn't be surprised to find the teacher still there who are you looking for? i might no them

I got to rince Henerys High School now and was wonderin while you were there if a textiles teacher called Mrs Workman was there. If you search under Prince Henerys High Scholl the website is the first one on there if you go to google. Hope i've helped.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, this thread's old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by misfit0x0)
    I got to rince Henerys High School now and was wonderin while you were there if a textiles teacher called Mrs Workman was there. If you search under Prince Henerys High Scholl the website is the first one on there if you go to google. Hope i've helped.
    I now go to PHHS too! Iam in yr 10 and Mrs Workman is still here. Her daughter Emily is in my form class I hope this has helped you.

ReputationRep:
    Gah! Was there any real need to revive this ancient thread??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Gah! Was there any real need to revive this ancient thread??
    Hey, I was just answering someone's question! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loopy loo)
    Hey, I was just answering someone's question! :confused:
    I'm afraid this thread dates back to when UKL mirrored USENET groups and as such this thread is a remnant from that. It is therefore extremely unlikely that the original poster will know to look here on UKL for a response.

ReputationRep:
    All schools (state schools) in Worcestershire are in a three-tier system, First Schools, Middle Schools and High Schools.
    I go to a High School

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 18, 2003
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.