Make Your Choice Now! Watch

SleepPerchance
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Imagine the situation:

You're with someone for 6 months over Summer, you think you love them, you've had some great times, you've been away on Holiday together (magical), you think you can see a future together.

Suddenly you're both off to uni, promising to make it work, you want to make it work, but after about 2 weeks you feel the feelings fading and realise it was just an infatuation, you weren't really in love even though it seemed that way at the time.

Uni is exciting, new people etc, you're drinking heavily, you start to realise that the relationship isn't going to work. A good looking guy/girl starts hitting on you and invites you back to their house. What do you do?
Ezisola
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Dump the old partner.
Yeah dude
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Go on snapchat obviously

Posted from TSR Mobile
SleepPerchance
Rep:
?
(Original post by Foo.mp3)
Tell the person hitting on you: 'rain cheque', and go visit the partner to let them down as gently as possible, then return to claim the newbie :horse:
So not wait and see whether you're misinterpreting things? Bearing in mind how you've felt for this person?
SleepPerchance
Rep:
?
No, it's pretty clear what the situation is so it's irresponsible to delay (the inevitable)
And you wouldn't go home with the newbie before breaking it off?
SleepPerchance
Rep:
?
• Morals
• Kantian ethics
• Personal integrity
Wish you were my exgf
Protégé
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I would say no. Just because it's not love yet doesn't mean that it can't blossom into love.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (53)
98.15%
No (1)
1.85%

Watched Threads