Shaking In Night After Drinking (Alcohol ofc) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi,

I have a problem I really need sorting out...

I do not drink excessively. I used to drink every night but no I don't at all due to this reason:

When I drink and I am talking about half a pint of a 4% cider or more, I feel fine and go to sleep that night. I will wake up in the early hours of the morning shaking loads. I feel sick and it's so horrible.

Does anyone know why this is? I used to drink a beer a night and it would be fine, but recently when I drink alittle, that happens
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,

I have a problem I really need sorting out...

I do not drink excessively. I used to drink every night but no I don't at all due to this reason:

When I drink and I am talking about half a pint of a 4% cider or more, I feel fine and go to sleep that night. I will wake up in the early hours of the morning shaking loads. I feel sick and it's so horrible.

Does anyone know why this is? I used to drink a beer a night and it would be fine, but recently when I drink alittle, that happens
It is difficult to know, is it only if you drink cider or is it all types of alcohol.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by randdom)
It is difficult to know, is it only if you drink cider or is it all types of alcohol.
All types
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
All types
It might be worth popping to your GP to have a chat if you are worried or if not being able to drink is causing you frustration. People have varying degrees of tolerance to alcohol so it could be that you have some form of intolerance or low tolerance (it is slightly unusual that it came on after you had been drinking for a while).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (811)
80.46%
Leave (197)
19.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed