Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I literally received an email at 6:02pm (2 minutes after the track went down for maintenance) of an update on my account. The service reopens on March 2nd but i really can't wait.. Does anyone know of any ways to find out about my track update without having to wait until then, could I call them or something? Thanks,

Blair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlairRennie)
    Hey,

I literally received an email at 6:02pm (2 minutes after the track went down for maintenance) of an update on my account. The service reopens on March 2nd but i really can't wait.. Does anyone know of any ways to find out about my track update without having to wait until then, could I call them or something? Thanks,

Blair
    How many Unis are you waiting to hear back from?
    Do any of them have an online Portal that you can check?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamjamjamT)
    How many Unis are you waiting to hear back from?
    Do any of them have an online Portal that you can check?
    Two left to hear from, although I am certain it is The University of Strathclyde as I was at an open day on Wednesday there and they said they would let me know by the end of the week at the latest whether I would receive an offer or not. Thanks,

Blair

ReputationRep:
    Two left to hear from, although I am certain it is The University of Strathclyde as I was at an open day on Wednesday there and they said they would let me know by the end of the week at the latest whether I would receive an offer or not. Thanks,

Blair
    So does Strath have an online portal?
    What is your other choice?

If not then there is nothing you can do unfortunately. I know that could drive you mad over the weekend but at least you know that you have had a reply. Many people on here were October applicants and they have not heard from any of their choices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamjamjamT)
    So does Strath have an online portal?
    What is your other choice?

If not then there is nothing you can do unfortunately. I know that could drive you mad over the weekend but at least you know that you have had a reply. Many people on here were October applicants and they have not heard from any of their choices.
    I'm not too sure, would I have had to already been registered for that? Also that is true, I know a lot of people in that situation. The other University I have yet to hear from is GCU (Glasgow Caledonian)

Blair

ReputationRep:
    I'm not too sure, would I have had to already been registered for that? Also that is true, I know a lot of people in that situation. The other University I have yet to hear from is GCU (Glasgow Caledonian)

Blair
    Yes, if they had one they would have sent you details on how to log in to the portal.

ReputationRep:
    Hey, the same happened to me today. I received that E-Mail on 6:02pm UK-time, too. Waiting for 2x Strathclyde, the Uni of Edinburgh and Edinburgh Napier University. The portal of the uni of Edinburgh didn't send me a new message and Edinburgh Napier said they're going to take a long time to make the decision-so I guess it's Strath. Which course did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samman282)
    Hey, the same happened to me today. I received that E-Mail on 6:02pm UK-time, too. Waiting for 2x Strathclyde, the Uni of Edinburgh and Edinburgh Napier University. The portal of the uni of Edinburgh didn't send me a new message and Edinburgh Napier said they're going to take a long time to make the decision-so I guess it's Strath. Which course did you apply for?
    Hey, oh well i'm glad that i'm not the only one! Gunna suck waiting this out.. I applied for Chemical and Process Engineering through the Strathclyde Engineering Academy. How about you? I have already received offers from Edinburgh Napier and Heriot Watt so far.

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, I applied to Edinburgh Napier for entry into year 2 as a transfer (Eng with Management), but not sure if I'm going to continue this course, so I did also apply for Aero-Mechanical Engineering and Business to Strath.
    Luckily (it's more likely to be unluckily) I have enough stuff to study for my next uni exams, so I'm going to forget about it this weekend .

ReputationRep:
    haha,the same happend to me Probs it is from Strathclyde... Hopefully, it is an offer, but seeing everyone got their decision at 18.02 (so did I), seems like could be a rejection too! What course did you guys apply to?

ReputationRep:
    If we get an offer during the maintenance, do we still get an email or would they not come in until the 2nd of March?

ReputationRep:
    I doubt you'd receive an Email on the weekend

ReputationRep:
    I can login to track now if you want to try it now...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebells60)
    I can login to track now if you want to try it now...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks everyone for your help,

Managed to log into track and received a conditional offer

For the Chemical and Process Engineering branch of the Engineering Academy at Strathclyde University.

Blair

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer too for Marketing! But had declined it,because had an unconditional from Newcaslte:}}}

ReputationRep:
    Reveived an conditional offer for Business .

ReputationRep:
    Reveived a conditional offer for Business . Wating for three ones, tho..

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

Student on bed with laptop

All student accommodation articles

City guides and advice on finding the right place

Photo of apprentices

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A young woman talking to her mother

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.