ill shag you if you shag me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_ Johns)
    ill shag you if you shag me
    stop wrecking my thread *cries*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    stop wrecking my thread *cries*
    You'll need vaseline for your eyes again now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    You'll need vaseline for your eyes again now.
    nope i've dried my tears. will use the vaseline later

ReputationRep:
    nope i've dried my tears. will use the vaseline later
    Rightio.

I'm sure your body is waiting for its sticky-fix.

ReputationRep:
    it's not water based, and perishes condoms! :eek:
    Friggin hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Friggin hell.
    did you not know that? well tis a good fact don;t you think. good job my bf was sciency

ReputationRep:
    what do you use it for?
    i have the little pots for 99p and i use it for my lips (the ones on my face) when they are dry.
    how about yourselves?
    Having done a degree in Genetics, I don't touch the stuff! By products of petrol production aren't something I have a great desire to smooth all over my bod!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluffy)
    Having done a degree in Genetics, I don't touch the stuff! By products of petrol production aren't something I have a great desire to smooth all over my bod!
    what i don't know can't hurt me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_ Johns)
    SHAG ME TK!
    Pah, I'd never use the word 'shag' if I wanted to copulate with a fine young lady.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    Pah, I'd never use the word 'shag' if I wanted to copulate with a fine young lady.
    i knew it wasn't you

ReputationRep:
    No, you'd just get one of your mates to tell one of her mates that you liked her, and then they'd arrange for the two of you to get it on in the classiest of public-school-whore ways at another social climber party, right?

Fluffy - is vaseline carcinogenic then? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I certainly wouldn't use the word 'copulate' either!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Vaseline is made from the same stuff you run a car with so don't smoke if you're wearing it.
    yeah my tub of vaseline always starts smelling of petrol in d summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Fluffy - is vaseline carcinogenic then? :eek:
    From memory, Vaseline carries the European Union risk phrase R 45, which basically equates to 'May cause cancer' :eek: :eek: :eek:

The 'cheaper' varieties are worse though as they aren't as refined as Vaseline (which is 'pure' white petrolium) and can contain yellow and amber petrolium which is high in polycyclic aromatics, which are carincogenic.

ReputationRep:
    what do you use it for?
    i have the little pots for 99p and i use it for my lips (the ones on my face) when they are dry.
    how about yourselves?
    lips, when im dying my hair and on my eyelids

ReputationRep:
    From memory, Vaseline carries the European Union risk phrase R 45, which basically equates to 'May cause cancer' :eek: :eek: :eek:

The 'cheaper' varieties are worse though as they aren't as refined as Vaseline (which is 'pure' white petrolium) and can contain yellow and amber petrolium which is high in polycyclic aromatics, which are carincogenic.
    Oh goody. Never mind, not much I can do now anyway. Has anyone tried using the vaseline that comes in green and white tubs?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Oh goody. Never mind, not much I can do now anyway. Has anyone tried using the vaseline that comes in green and white tubs?
    That used to be my fave - the aloe vera one? Well it was until the Genetic toxicology module

Vaseline use on the whole is bad though as it strips your skin of natural moisture, leading to cracks and chaps. It can also cause photosensitiviry, so watchout in the sun! I seem to remember upon absorbtion it also compromises the cytochrome p450 detox pathway... but can't remember exactly how. WOuld have to dig my notes out, but am not that keen to remember! I'm sure it'll be in Casarett and Doull's Toxicology...

ReputationRep:
    ...............amber petrolium which is high in polycyclic aromatics, which are carincogenic.[/font]
    Arhh!!! All those people smearing that crap into their skin are going to develop cancer?

ReputationRep:
    That used to be my fave - the aloe vera one? Well it was until the Genetic toxicology module

Vaseline use on the whole is bad though as it strips your skin of natural moisture, leading to cracks and chaps. It can also cause photosensitiviry, so watchout in the sun! I seem to remember upon absorbtion it also compromises the cytochrome p450 detox pathway... but can't remember exactly how. WOuld have to dig my notes out, but am not that keen to remember! I'm sure it'll be in Casarett and Doull's Toxicology...
    meh vaseline rules!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 17, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.