Why are old farts so selfish? Watch

TheGuyReturns
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
  • Started the ball rolling in treating houses as an investment.
  • Voted the witch Thatcher in 3 times for personal gain.
  • Moan the most about scroungers the most from what I've seen, believing the quid-50 a week they paid in NI 3-4 decades ago means they aren't also getting a handout when they use public services because they "paid in" (in full of course, ha).
  • Moan the most about the lazy youth and how they worked their arse off (50 hr weeks, max) in the low paid jobs in their teens and 20s to buy a house, we should stop moaning and do the same. :rolleyes:
  • Moan about building houses, power plants, windfarms, anything really because it would ruin their precious "views" when they walk their dog and to protect their inflated property price and money from rent.
  • Call our generation selfish, then vote for the party who benefit them the most.
  • Moan the most about immigration when the immigrants the reason their lifestyle gets to stay as good as it is.

Why are the old generation so damn selfish?
DiddyDec
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Since old people no longer have jobs to keep them occupied they take it upon themselves to complain about everything like it is a hobby.
Placeboo123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Btw if a king farts, is it a noble gas?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (294)
26.09%
Yes - they're famous (286)
25.38%
No I don't (547)
48.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed