The Student Room Group

How often do you masturbate?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Birkenhead
Absolutely. Suggesting that masturbation should not be discussed publicly must mean that I am suffering from an excess of sexual tension. You've created a false dichotomy between being a raving nymphomaniac and being sexually repressed.

No. But then that isn't what I said, now is it?
Well that was the implication from your comment above
Original post by Rainbownightlock
Usually 2 or 3 times a week...

Wtf I do that many daily...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Too much. I'm trying to cut down, but it's too hard. :colone::colone::colone:
Depends.

I find it easy enough to go quite some time (months) without doing it. But this is because I've forgotten.
Original post by enochh1
Well she was the #1 ranking, while only being online for about 6 months...So you have to admit that's pretty good :biggrin:

thats pretty much the definition of over rated lol.
Original post by COD_is_a_fish
I forgive you this time. Next time: Bird's Eye.
With you on that one
Original post by Ebony19
Well that was the implication from your comment above

No, it wasn't. Read more carefully and you will realise that I was referring to the open discussion of masturbation and not masturbation itself.
No, it wasn't. Read more carefully and you will realise that I was referring to the open discussion of masturbation and not masturbation itself.

Was your University experience not laden with innuendos in seminars and such? I couldn't escape the hyper-sexuality and I went to an RG
Reply 88
Original post by ChickenMadness
thats pretty much the definition of over rated lol.

Not realllyyyyyyyy, if she put in the hard work of being there, then the credit is due.
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
Was your University experience not laden with innuendos in seminars and such? I couldn't escape the hyper-sexuality and I went to an RG

My university experience is not, no.
Original post by enochh1
Not realllyyyyyyyy, if she put in the hard work of being there, then the credit is due.

her vids are boring though. gianna michaels deserves #1

She puts in the effort rofl
That wouldn't really be reading more carefully now would it that would be stabbing a guess which parts were aimed at me and which were aimed at the OP, and taking into account the course of our discussion... My inference was the only one, for me anyway. So seriously it's a Friday night, so hang up your wig for the weekend.
Original post by Ebony19
LOL public poll and everything

But there's no option for 200 times a day... Oh well

You must be a bit sore.
A few times a week.
My university experience is not, no.

perhaps you were lucky, I get tired of it too (for different reasons I'd imagine)
Original post by Thomas2
You must be a bit sore.
It is worrying when one's vagina falls off
Original post by Ebony19
That wouldn't really be reading more carefully now would it that would be stabbing a guess which parts were aimed at me and which were aimed at the OP, and taking into account the course of our discussion... My inference was the only one, for me anyway.

If you pick up fag ends from other people's conversations without bothering to make sure that what you are interpreting is correct in the context of the discussion, you are to blame for jumping to conclusions.
If you pick up fag ends from other people's conversations without bothering to make sure that what you are interpreting is correct in the context of the discussion, you are to blame for jumping to conclusions.

Well if you drop fag ends into a reply to one of my posts you are to blame for leading me to whatever conclusions.
Original post by Ebony19
It is worrying when one's vagina falls off

I hope that doesn't happen too often...
Original post by Ebony19
Well if you drop fag ends into a reply to one of my posts you are to blame for leading me to whatever conclusions.

I didn't. I responded to Groot. Groot and I then had a conversation. You then butted in and jumped to conclusions that were not reflected by what I had said. Perhaps if you spent as much time reading as you do masturbating you wouldn't be so dull off the cuff :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest