Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else been accepted to the university of Leeds for Child Nursing??

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have!! It's going to be my girl choice I think

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    *firm haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me too!

ReputationRep:
    I had my selection day on Monday and had my conditional offer sent on Tuesday. . It is my first (and only) choice.

ReputationRep:
    I was there too but haven't heard back yet How did you hear? Did you get an email? What is your name/what was your interesting fact?! (To see if I remember you from the selection day!!)

ReputationRep:
    I'm Pete. The guy in the suit (overdressed haha). Was you in the group who did the maths first or the group exercise first?

ReputationRep:
    Apologies forgot to say as well I received an email at first because I didn't apply through UCAS and then got a letter the next week. Not sure how others have heard back from Leeds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PDizzle)
    I'm Pete. The guy in the suit (overdressed haha). Was you in the group who did the maths first or the group exercise first?

Ah yes I remember you! Quite easy to remember seeing as there were only 3 guys and yes indeed you were the only one in the suit! Obviously gave a good impression though! I did the group exercise first - I think you were in the other one? How did you apply if not through UCAS - I thought that was the only way?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I did the maths test first. I am already studying at the Uni on a part time course for mature students who didn't do A levels so we apply directly through our tutor at the Uni.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I've got a conditional offer too for child nursing!
    Kinda hoping to meet people before I start

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elysee)
    Has anyone else been accepted to the university of Leeds for Child Nursing??
    Yes I have! I'm really excited!x

ReputationRep:
    Is Leeds going to be your first choice? Maybe we should set up a Facebook group if there isn't one already?

ReputationRep:
    I had a look and there wasn't one so made one.

Feel free to join so we can get to know each other.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/456406411192390/

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, a Facebook group would be good 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahlimonx)
    Yeah, a Facebook group would be good

Posted from TSR Mobile
    See post above.

ReputationRep:
    If can't follow the link it is University of Leeds Child Nursing 2015.

ReputationRep:
    I've joined, I have a different name on Facebook though 😀
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.