Turn on thread page Beta

Choice between returning to gym and friend's house watch

ReputationRep:
    My friend's invited me to a friend's house tomorrow, just to chill but will no doubt involve lots of drinking and snacks. Someone I saw last week

However I'm getting back out of shape and need to return here, if not tomorrow Sunday, and I have been saying 'tomorrow' all week, now I feel like I'm wheezing (that's anxiety flaring up but still goes down with a workout). I'm having to do my best to curb what I used to post on here the 'Mum worry' which is the obsessive thought that my mum did not want me to go to the gym (which she now keeps reminding me is ridiculous), that's also a symptom my anxiety state is up.

Importantly I have not lifted in 8 days, and my sleep pattern is ****ed, which has killed my erections among other things such as energy. #lowtestfeels

What do I choose? I'm not sure, personally I want to do gym, I just don't want to be labeled weak/lazy/fitness freak etc. my friends don't lift or properly workout at all you see

ReputationRep:
    So I didn't go to my friend's house today* but went to the gym! First time in 8 days! :woo:

Are you proud of me, Fitness section?

*by today, I actually mean yesterday, for today is Sunday morning :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Go gym, get ****ing shredded, **** everything else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Keep it up, get into a routine, Gym for life!

ReputationRep:
    I'd have gone to my mates and then the gym next day. Hierarchy of needs man. There is more to life than gym.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    So I didn't go to my friend's house today* but went to the gym! First time in 8 days! :woo:

Are you proud of me, Fitness section?

*by today, I actually mean yesterday, for today is Sunday morning :beard:
    Only if you commit, bro.

ReputationRep:
    Wanna get motivated?

youtube

search bioscience life

done.

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.