Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i know about the whole emotions thing and how you need them to be human and stuff but to me they are nothing but a nuisance. i try time and time againg to to eradicate emotion so i can focus on expanding my knowledge and become smarter with out the distractions of emotions but time and time again they show up and make life stressful for me i was wondering if there is a way to completely eradicate them from my mind so that i can focus on more important things is there anyone who can help me

ReputationRep:
    life isn't all about the acquisition of knowledge.... your going to lead a depressing life if you suppress your emotions. No body says on their death bed "I wish I'd had less fun"

ReputationRep:
    I also have a disliking towards certain emotions. There are ones you should keep though.

ReputationRep:
    Go seek someone out who knows the Lodovico Technique and have fun as a clockwork orange

ReputationRep:
    You could try researching a drug which would stop emotions. I would start by watching Equilibrium.

ReputationRep:
    Are you an INTJ myers briggs personality type by any chance?

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.