Turn on thread page Beta

how can damoni transform into a new person? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i want go from being shy, awkward person who's always nervous to the type of person who is cool, calm, relaxed, who everyone finds funny and intelligent. so that people can go 'omg its damoni hes like the coolest'

so my question is how can i become this and can i do it in a couple of days? if you have any answers, please leave a message in the box below.

ReputationRep:
    step 1: quit being shy
    step 2: quit being awkward
    step 3: be calm, relaxed
    step 4: be intelligent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeel1)
    step 1: quit being shy
    step 2: quit being awkward
    step 3: be calm, relaxed
    step 4: be intelligent
    Sound advice. I would make it easier for OP actually. Put it all in one step.

step 1: quit being shy, quit being awkward, be calm, relaxed, be intelligent
    optional step 2: stay that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by COD_is_a_fish)
    Sound advice. I would make it easier for OP actually. Put it all in one step.

step 1: quit being shy, quit being awkward, be calm, relaxed, be intelligent
    optional step 2: stay that way.
    okay, how can i do this ?

ReputationRep:
    Has it occurred to you to simply be more good looking than you are at the moment?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    Has it occurred to you to simply be more good looking than you are at the moment?
    would it help if i grew a beard?

ReputationRep:
    Don't think, just do it. You'll fool yourself and those around you in no time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damoni)
    Obviously.

ReputationRep:
    i want go from being shy, awkward person who's always nervous to the type of person who is cool, calm, relaxed, who everyone finds funny and intelligent. so that people can go 'omg its damoni hes like the coolest'

so my question is how can i become this and can i do it in a couple of days? if you have any answers, please leave a message in the box below.
    I can help you message me for further details.

ReputationRep:
    okay, how can i do this ?
    Put yourself out there, be more social, do things you wouldn't usually do. Get out of your comfort zone. Then you'll adapt and become more confident.

Also, becoming intelligent is manifold. You can read/study more, but you should also be more aware and more observant. Watch how people act and react, the way they think/speak, how they move. Be up to date with current affairs. Maybe learn new skills - perhaps fine cooking or something impressive.

Know your audience. You want people to think you're cool? What people? Learn what makes them bedazzled and play it.

Pics.

ReputationRep:
    Only if it was on your neck. Not sure, I don't think Brits like facial hair much tbh, I get more attention without it. I get more attention in places like Spain tho so wut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maths and cheesecake)
    I can help you message me for further details.
    sounds legit
    Put yourself out there, be more social, do things you wouldn't usually do. Get out of your comfort zone. Then you'll adapt and become more confident.

Also, becoming intelligent is manifold. You can read/study more, but you should also be more aware and more observant. Watch how people act and react, the way they think/speak, how they move. Be up to date with current affairs. Maybe learn new skills - perhaps fine cooking or something impressive.

Know your audience. You want people to think you're cool? What people? Learn what makes them bedazzled and play it.

Pics.
    i think this is good advice and shall try to learn from it. i havent grown a beard yet but it cant be too hard, ill just stop shaving.

ReputationRep:
    Only if it was on your neck. Not sure, I don't think Brits like facial hair much tbh, I get more attention without it. I get more attention in places like Spain tho so wut
    what about a mustache? is that considered cool?

ReputationRep:
    what about a mustache? is that considered cool?
    Only in Mexico

ReputationRep:
    Sex channge

ReputationRep:
    Only in Mexico
    damn
    (Original post by !BOSS)
    Sex channge
    nah too drastic

ReputationRep:
    i think this is good advice and shall try to learn from it. i havent grown a beard yet but it cant be too hard, ill just stop shaving.
    You need to know if a beard will suit you. What kind of facial hair, if any, will enhance your appearance. When you do grow one, try different styles and lengths, and maybe take pics so you can compare easily/ask people what they think.

Try adapting your wardrobe. Be fashionable, dress well, but don't go overboard.

If you don't work out, you can get more movement into your daily routine.

ReputationRep:
    sounds legit

Hmm, I think you're insecurity is making you paranoid too, like when someone thinks people on a bus laughing are laughing at them when they are not. Just let me ask you this, what would you have to lose from getting help from me, at most I will ask you to pay me a reasonably negotiated cost, however I will not ask for your bank details. HAhaha.

ReputationRep:
    Find a hobby

ReputationRep:

Pics.
    1st advice above 'just change' was dumb

But this is sound advice

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.