Romana Ripa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Does anyone know how this works (excel 2010 basic), I have to do mine online, but I wanted to know if it was multiple choice or do I have to physically work on the spreadsheet and if so, I have no idea what they're going to ask on there.
Please reply if anyone can
Romana Ripa
Rep:
?
Thank you so much for your reply, can you tell me anything else??? i've been doing tests online and most of the practice tests are just multiple choice questions, i was thinking that it was going to be multiple choices
Aula
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Plenty of companies will have their own tests, so each one is likely to be different. Some will be multiple choice, some will be working directly on the spreadsheet. Unless you can find someone who has taken the exact same test as you, no one is going to be able to give you a definitive answer.
Romana Ripa
Rep:
?
Oh I see, but I think my test is working on the spreadsheet, so doing multiple choice was not that helpful. would you know any good website or youtube tutorial that explains how the basic 2010 excel will be and what questions might come up at alll?
Thank you for your reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (208)
33.44%
No (414)
66.56%

Watched Threads