Is Bradford School of Management good? Watch

belle12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I chose it as my firm option and I was really happy about my choice until I came upon some negative comments about Bradford. Is it just the city that has a bad reputation, or is it also the uni that is not that prestigious? I will study business and management and I hope that my uni choice will not affect my career.
UniversalStudentLiving
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi
Dont panic, there are lots of negative comments about Bradford (as a city) out there. I myself was worried before coming to Bradford but when I got here realised its like any other city - there are good areas and bad areas. Bradford is in a real renaissance at the moment with loads of improvements coming to the city including; two new shopping malls, lots of new restaurants and bars, better sports facilities and a whole host of other things.
The management school is really good lot of our residents study there and they all say its fantastic! Loads of people go on to do amazing things ones studying at Bradford, just check out their Alumni list!

If you have any questions about Bradford then feel free to ask
Why not check out our website universalstudentliving.com or our facebook page?

Hope this helps

Rachel
Universal Student Living Team
University of Bradford
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by belle12)
I chose it as my firm option and I was really happy about my choice until I came upon some negative comments about Bradford. Is it just the city that has a bad reputation, or is it also the uni that is not that prestigious? I will study business and management and I hope that my uni choice will not affect my career.
Thank you for the interest you’ve shown in the University of Bradford and we’re pleased to learn that you’ve selected us as your Firm choice.

Last year the Faculty of Management and Law celebrated its 50th Anniversary as an international leader in business education, research and knowledge transfer. The Faculty provides engaging and innovative teaching and learning and highly applied relevant research which makes a difference to the world.

The Faculty of Management and Law are one of only 59 Business Schools across the world with the coveted “Triple Crown” of accreditations. With an international staff, alumni and student body, the Faculty have created an environment of world-leading management education and research where our students and staff can flourish.

Bradford is renowned for being a friendly and creative city, where more than 67 languages are spoken. The city has also been voted the most English city in the UK due to its rich industrial history, and for its love of cricket, and fish and chips.

There's nowhere quite like Bradford, and many of our graduates choose to stay here after getting their degrees, often setting up businesses of their own. Further information about our Alumni can be found at http://bit.ly/1Einmae

The Faculty of Management and Law is situated close to Saltaire (a UNESCO world heritage site) and adjacent to one of Bradford's highly acclaimed parks, Lister Park. It is only two miles from the city campus and is supported by a regular bus service to city campus and the city centre.

You may also be interested to know of our July Open Days planned for 2015 - Friday 3 July, Saturday 4 July. Open Days are the perfect way to get a feel for the University, meet some current students and talk with our academics about the courses, take a tour of the campus and visit our amazing new accommodation. For more details and to book a place visit - http://www.bradford.ac.uk/opendays

Hope this helps and if you would like any further information about anything at all please do let me know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Postgraduate
    Thu, 7 Mar '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (378)
80.08%
Leave (94)
19.92%

Watched Threads