Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok tables have turned a bit now from my situation earlier. I just got a really sweet apology text message from Kevin and an explination from my friend Vicky and Kevin wants to take me to K, which is a very very very exclusive club in London. Do I want to go?!?!? I'm scared if I do I may get stitched up. And I don't think my usual £40 a time clubbing fund will stretch that far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Ok tables have turned a bit now from my situation earlier. I just got a really sweet apology text message from Kevin and an explination from my friend Vicky and Kevin wants to take me to K, which is a very very very exclusive club in London. Do I want to go?!?!? I'm scared if I do I may get stitched up. And I don't think my usual £40 a time clubbing fund will stretch that far
    If you can't afford it, don't go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    If you can't afford it, don't go.
    He's offered to pay for me (I know he has enough cash as well lol) but I don't want to feel obligated to anything...argh. How did I get myself into such a stupidly absurd situation...I feel like I'm in a Jilly Cooper novel.

ReputationRep:
    is lola going?

ReputationRep:
    £40 a time :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    you should see daveos spending...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    is lola going?
    No apparently she only got the place at Alan's in the first place because Alan doesn't like me..plus she is paralytic and from Bognor (ie. loose no offence to her she's a nice enough girl). But no the invitation is me and me only.

ReputationRep:
    No apparently she only got the place at Alan's in the first place because Alan doesn't like me..plus she is paralytic and from Bognor (ie. loose no offence to her she's a nice enough girl). But no the invitation is me and me only.
    i dont mean this in a nasty way but can u be sure he wont ditch u again on alan's say so this is.....if u can make sure ur not gnna be ditched u should go, what have u got 2 lose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    you should see daveos spending...

lou xxx
    I'd be rather digusted with myself spending more than £10 for a night out :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    I'd also like to point out I've not been clubbing since December and the reason for excessive amounts of money to be taken is because of taxi's etc and the fact I'll only usually get bought one drink.
    My other friends only get loads of free drinks because their chat up lines are rather amusing along the lines of "Oh I think someone's put a roofie in my drink" and "I've lost my pants" kinda thing. I don't have the confidence to go up to someone and say buy me a drink...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    i dont mean this in a nasty way but can u be sure he wont ditch u again on alan's say so this is.....if u can make sure ur not gnna be ditched u should go, what have u got 2 lose?
    Alan wouldn't be there either, I'm only apprehensive because I have heard stories of what happens with polo players. I think I'm just in a sort of deluded state. I am probably going to skip it. There are plenty of places in my town where I can go and swill champagne.

When i was at neil's last night turns out I managed to devour £200 worth of champagne, whoopsy. Luckily he's a nice enough guy... he even made me some dinner

ReputationRep:
    Alan wouldn't be there either, I'm only apprehensive because I have heard stories of what happens with polo players. I think I'm just in a sort of deluded state. I am probably going to skip it. There are plenty of places in my town where I can go and swill champagne.

When i was at neil's last night turns out I managed to devour £200 worth of champagne, whoopsy. Luckily he's a nice enough guy... he even made me some dinner
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That makes me sick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That makes me sick.
    I didn't mean to! How was I to know, I was just handed the glass and asked him what kind of fizzy wine it was...*rolls eyes* I wouldn't have drunk any. Mind you he's a geologist paelentolgist (i can't spell) so he can afford it, he makes loads of cash.

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.