Concerned135
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
The Conversation

There will be people who have no idea what I am talking about and such people should simply not bother to read this fully or debate this.

There is a tribe of people who would rather that you didn't refer to them by their actual name. At its core are some powerful people. At its periphery and its body are many people who are unaware of the actions of its core and have felt persecuted by others who have not know how to direct their scorn at this core.

This core has infiltrate and taken over nations by exploiting the stupidity, naivety and lack of knowledge of most in society.

The tribe has not invented anything, not created much, not expenses much effort.

The modern nation is the traditional nation plus a bureaucrat state. The core has become an expert in understanding the rule book of the bureaucratic state better than its rules and subjects. Because of this the core has been able to subvert the nation state trough its expert motions in the bureaucratic state, to the point that it has inverted the perception of the common man.

Once the Tribe has infiltrated and subverted the nation state, this causes is subjects to first start disliking their own nation state just for the sake it and it starts them mistrusting their nation state as it spews lies, mistruths and creates false wars.

Their leaders will be of the Tribe. The core Tribe members will be associated with family names that are at the heart of commerce, banking and the government for centuries. They are playing the "long game".

Those leaders will be members of secret societies and make pacts with the devil behind closed doors (I will leave it open to the reader as to whether this is real or not as I don't want to lose secularists).

The Tribe will hire raw power dictate to you who are terrorists and who are freedom fighters. The tribe will confuse the subjects and dilute their stock.

The spoken and unspoken rules will be full of contradictions. The events portrayed on the news will not make sense and will be contradictory because they are untrue.

Once the subjects become half awakened they enter a state of confusion and don't know what or who to believe but will still be in denial that their nation has been taken over by the Tribe.

Cracks are now starting to form in the edifice created and now one small act of dissent is often echoed by others around it.

The tribe have succeeded in their broad vision but failed in a wider vision that they envisaged. This failure now has serious repercussions which are the basis for our conversation.

Welcome to The Conversation. If you have read this far and understood, You are finally a real man or woman. You are now undergoing one of the tests of your manhood or womanhood that life will throw at you.

Will you pass? If you reacted like a television or newspaper told you to react, then you are a joke, a little boy and will have failed and will forever remain in the mental form of a child in an adult's body, an innocent kitten infected by an awful cancer. You will have failed in your mission to yourself and to God (your personal Higher Power for secularists) to see the truth and declare the truth.

The Tribe will eventually attempt to make it illegal to discuss The Tribe until the subjects rebel, break the rules, break their inhibitions, break through the lies and propaganda they have been trained with, and acknowledge that The Tribe exists. The most misrepresented people will be those who question the tribe or its actions and the police, military, enforcers, censors and moderators will try to enforce a sense of terror to speaking against the tribe.

But in the end, the people shake off their yoke.
DiddyDec
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I must be a "fake" man then. I best inform my doctor.
Concerned135
Rep:
?
(Original post by DiddyDec)
I must be a "fake" man then. I best inform my doctor.
No you are just not sufficiently man enough to honestly and openly participate in The Conversation.
DiddyDec
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Concerned135)
No you are just not sufficiently man enough to honestly and openly participate in The Conversation.
Attached files
Concerned135
Rep:
?
(Original post by DiddyDec)
You watch while others wait.
HigherMinion
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nice post. Incase anyone is wondering, he's talking about the Finns.
capitalismstinks
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Judaism is the worlds first and only ethnic supremacist and exclusivist religion which gives their race chosen godly status, they are the ultimate racists.

As the saying goes: To learn who rules over you, find out who you can't criticise.
HigherMinion
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by capitalismstinks)
Judaism is the worlds first and only ethnic supremacist and exclusivist religion which gives their race chosen godly status, they are the ultimate racists.

As the saying goes: To learn who rules over you, find out who you can't criticise.
capitalismstinks
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HigherMinion)

Its disagree, it's the Jesuits. 😉
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.74%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.68%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.25%
It might lead to more bullying (131)
38.42%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.91%

Watched Threads