Report Thread starter 4 years ago
French
Blue Butterfly
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey,

So when we did out french speaking we were told to use a website called voki. You basically type your french in and the avatar will speak it in a frnech accent, and that way you can improve pronunciation.

Good luck
kagawa88
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tanzi_a)
Hey,

So when we did out french speaking we were told to use a website called voki. You basically type your french in and the avatar will speak it in a frnech accent, and that way you can improve pronunciation.

Good luck
Thanks. Got it on Thursday.
Blue Butterfly
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by kagawa88)
Thanks. Got it on Thursday.
As long as you learn bit by bit you should be fine, just don't do what I did and leave till the night before to learn it all hahah
beyknowles
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well this is really good, it's massive so I'll read the first little bit and see if I can spot any errors, then you can take these and check your whole work to look for similar errors.

une émission de la télé-réalité

d'un autre côte de l'autre côté

les touristes

'faire du shopping', also not necessarily wrong, is very english/anglicised. it would be more impressive to use 'faire des courses' for do the shopping, or 'faire des achats' for to go shopping like randomly to buy whatever

je peux aller à Londres pour faire des achats, ou à Hutton pour voir mon ami

don't say 'depuis naissance', either say 'depuis toujours', or say 'mon ami a toujours habité à Hutton'

je peux lui rendre visite beaucoup je peux lui rendre une visite à tout moment (whenever, at any moment)

c'était

il y avait de couleurs

Utilisé pour À l’âge de huit ans, je jouais au foot avec mes ami. What does this mean? I think what you mean is 'since the age of 8, I have played football with my friends'? this would be 'je joue au foot avec mes amis depuis l'âge de huit ans', or to say 'up to the age of 8, I used to play football with my friends, 'je jouais au foot avec mes amis jusqu'à l'âge de 8 ans'
kagawa88
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (147)
17.52%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (74)
8.82%
No I am happy with my course choice (497)
59.24%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (121)
14.42%

Watched Threads