Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello

Im at a university in the midlands area, I am studying civil engineering, with foundation year. I have 2 alevels at Economics B ICT B and As maths and As chemistry at B, C. I want to leave this uni, and change course to Economics.
    Im quite a young boy, I am a year ahead.

I want to join uni surrey, where my friend is at. I have seen that there are vacancies available through ucas extra, and presumbley there will be during clearing time.

I will be re-applying through the ucas system, after june 30th (clearing), I would like to know, if a personal statement is necessary at this late stage, as I will be applying through clearing, and ucas wont send it to any universities, and also whether a reference is necessary at such a late stage.

thankx x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolboy17)
    Hello

Im at a university in the midlands area, I am studying civil engineering, with foundation year. I have 2 alevels at Economics B ICT B and As maths and As chemistry at B, C. I want to leave this uni, and change course to Economics.
    Im quite a young boy, I am a year ahead.

I want to join uni surrey, where my friend is at. I have seen that there are vacancies available through ucas extra, and presumbley there will be during clearing time.

I will be re-applying through the ucas system, after june 30th (clearing), I would like to know, if a personal statement is necessary at this late stage, as I will be applying through clearing, and ucas wont send it to any universities, and also whether a reference is necessary at such a late stage.

thankx x
    You still have to fill out and submit an UCAS form - including academic references...

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.