The Student Room Group

PPE extra-curricular

Im in Year 11 looking to apply for PPE at Oxford when I go to uni, (A-Levels: Maths, Econ, Philosophy, Spanish). I was just wondering if Oxford really care about extra-curricular activities, and if so what sort of things do I need to do?
Original post by aa_batteries
Im in Year 11 looking to apply for PPE at Oxford when I go to uni, (A-Levels: Maths, Econ, Philosophy, Spanish). I was just wondering if Oxford really care about extra-curricular activities, and if so what sort of things do I need to do?

Its worth posting this in the Oxford forum to see if any current students can give you their view, but as I understand it not really. The main thing is getting the grades and demonstrating a passion for the subject in your PS and then doing well in the interview. If you have anything relevant its always worth putting a small section in in the PS but its the academic side of things they care for most.
Original post by jelly1000
Its worth posting this in the Oxford forum to see if any current students can give you their view, but as I understand it not really. The main thing is getting the grades and demonstrating a passion for the subject in your PS and then doing well in the interview. If you have anything relevant its always worth putting a small section in in the PS but its the academic side of things they care for most.

Ok thanks, I thin I'll do that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending