British girls only: Are black guys attractive? Watch

elmosandy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lauws)
What is with you people who use anecdotal nonsense to inform your entire world view?

May I ask how old you are, praying you're at most 16 and ergo we can put it down to your age rather than a full frontal lobotomy.
What are you talking about??? I'm not saying every white girl in Britain I meant every white girl around me, I said people I know, not every white girl in Britain...

Some people do have a preference :/

(Original post by Gott)
I'm afraid I'm not going to believe you. Don't think your biased, promise
Why? Some people do have a perference...

If you want I can link you statuses' of white girls I know saying that they think white guys are ugly and how they prefer mixed/blacks more? will you believe then
elmosandy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gott)
Seriously, what don't you understand above the reply to this nonsensical idea of yours, that your friends are representative of the world at large?
1: it's not even 'friends' it's white girls I generally know alot of them say this? haha

2: Are you trying to say that not all white girls have the same perference/view? because I've just said that ???????????????????????????????? ?????????????????
That's what I mean when I said I'm not saying every white girl in Britain???????????????, I know not every white girl has the same view!!!! We all have difference views of what's good-looking and what's not regardless of race, I am just saying alot of white girls I know, tend to like black guys more??? Tbh some girls I know don't??? But most white girls I know do...
Lauws
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by elmosandy)
What are you talking about??? I'm not saying every white girl in Britain I meant every white girl around me, I said people I know, not every white girl in Britain...

Some people do have a preference :/

Why? Some people do have a perference...

If you want I can link you statuses' of white girls I know saying that they think white guys are ugly and how they prefer mixed/blacks more? will you believe then
Initial fears confirmed: you're just dense.
elmosandy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gott)
1/do you know every white girl there is?
2/are you seriously asking that? You seem to be talking as if every white girl likes blacks, you don't seem to have a very scientific way of looking at things. This observation of yours might be the case in some part of London or wherever it is you live

No I don't know every white girl there is!!! I did not say ' every white girl in Britain likes black guys' or even ' Every white girl i've met likes black guys' I did not say this"! nor do I think this?????????????

2: I'm not saying every white girl likes blacks, some white girls I know don't!!!

' This observation of yours might be the case in some part of London or wherever it is you live ' yes it is!!!! I said alot ( not all!) of white girls I know, meaning just white girls in my area yes do tend to like black guys, I didn't say ' oh yes all the white girls I know like black guys which means every white girl on earth likes black guys' !!!!

& I asked that because I wasn't saying that every white girl likes black guys but I wasn't sure if you were saying I was saying that, so I was asking ' are you saying that you think that I think that all white girls like black guys' without asking... I realised you were anyway and edited my comment...
elmosandy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lauws)
Initial fears confirmed: you're just dense.
I simply just said alot ( not all, bc I know some white girls who don't ) of white girls I know in my area seem to like black guys...
( not ' oh yes every white girl I know likes black guys which means all white girls love black guys.... )

Gott asked me based on what, I said looks it seems, Gott said well it's only something like there's only I few of them ( I think ) I replied with what and now you're both telling me I think and I said all white girls on earth like black guys

elmosandy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gott)
As long as you don't think 'people you know' represent a general trend then fine. That wouldn't suprise me if your friends live in London
No I don't and I'm nowhere near London, but I know someone from London do does prefer black guys more :/ but yep the white girls i know love them
jam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lauws)
but that's my life....and I'm........ ​white
Who doesn't want that lifestyle?

A$AP Rocky knows the drill.
elmosandy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gott)
There's every reason to believe that wherever you live is atypical (Birmingham?)
Lol yeah Birmingham lol :')
Asurat
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Strawberry68)
I thought that after I posted it but it's my opinion on the stereotypical life style. It's more found in America.

Black culture would be your stereotypical rap music videos. Money, weed and hoes. I follow quite a few black guys on twitter and it's all they seem to tweet about :I
Do you know any black guys IRL?
Lauws
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got, stop engaging, its futile.
NettleRune
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes!
elmosandy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gott)
No? :zomg:
Yeah I'm from Birmingham lol, in general all the girls I know don't really have a preference but alot of white girls I know do.

Yep i'm from birmingham:'), it's a mess overall tbh -_-

(Original post by Lauws)
Is this to gott about me?
He finally understood that I wasn't saying all white girls like black guys, it's you who doesn't
elmosandy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gott)
Sarcasm :indiff:. What goes on in Birmingham stays in Birmingham

elmosandy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gott)
At least we're agreed it's it Birmingham but who cares about Brum anymore anyway?
Why is so bad to you two if some white girls preference is black guys anyway
elmosandy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gott)
At least we're agreed it's it Birmingham but who cares about Brum anymore anyway?
Seriously what is the problem???
elmosandy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Lauws)
(Original post by Gott)
Co'mon what is the problem with a white girl liking just black guys or prefers black guys over all races?:s
imabigboynow
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gott)
why are you so defensive about them saying white girls like black guys? You seem surprised? If you know how attraction works then you will see why they do. Why wouldnt they? Are you saying because of a skin colour someone can be unattractive?

There is attractive people in every race, being a specific race or colour doesnt make one unattractive so its obvious white girls like black guys.
AsandaLFC
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gott)
Same to you. The facetious reply to that would probably get me carded for racism
Oh **** u i didnt call white people names i just said white girls love black guys based on the **** theory

Posted from TSR Mobile
elmosandy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by imabigboynow)
why are you so defensive about them saying white girls like black guys? You seem surprised? If you know how attraction works then you will see why they do. Why wouldnt they? Are you saying because of a skin colour someone can be unattractive?

There is attractive people in every race, being a specific race or colour doesnt make one unattractive so its obvious white girls like black guys.
Ikr! Gott Seems racist imo, maybe wrong

(Original post by AsandaLFC)
Oh **** u i didnt call white people names i just said white girls love black guys based on the **** theory

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's what I said to him that you weren't calling him a **** :/
BCMFM16
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by elmosandy)
Alot of white girls ik seem to like black guys more now :P
*A lot
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (215)
19.33%
Labour (475)
42.72%
Liberal Democrats (212)
19.06%
Green Party (57)
5.13%
Brexit Party (30)
2.7%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.36%
SNP (16)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.9%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)