British girls only: Are black guys attractive? Watch

Drusilla
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Another black person thread... this seems like a thing. Are a lot of black people insecure?
P357
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by elmosandy)
I have not met people like that. I've met people who don't really care, I know a black guy dating a white girl and vica-versa and none of their black and white friends give a ****.
It's the 21st Century not WWII anymore. This tribe stuff is silly.
I very clearly outlined the fact that there will be some exceptions as well as the fact that this statement is meant to refer to the general majority. Female/male basic instincts have nothing to do with the 21st century,don't be silly.
elmosandy
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by P357)
I very clearly outlined the fact that there will be some exceptions as well as the fact that this statement is meant to refer to the general majority. Female/male basic instincts have nothing to do with the 21st century,don't be silly.
Is that really the general majority though?
P357
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is that really the general majority though?
Given the current political climate in western countries,we may never know the real extent. I suggest however,that if you don't find general history,biology and the attitudes of socially unmonitored ethnic males over "their" women convincing evidence enough,then maybe you should start collecting opinions from white girls who're trying to date white guys after publically being with other black guys...It paints quite the interesting picture
elmosandy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by P357)
Given the current political climate in western countries,we may never know the real extent. I suggest however,that if you don't find general history,biology and the attitudes of socially unmonitored ethnic males over "their" women convincing evidence enough,then maybe you should start collecting opinions from white girls who're trying to date white guys after publically being with other black guys...It paints quite the interesting picture
I admit when my mum ( black ) walks past a black woman with her white boyfriend they put theirs heads down.

I think Gott is racist though
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I admit when my mum ( black ) walks past a black woman with her white boyfriend they put theirs heads down.

I think Gott is racist though
I don't understand why some black people do that. When I was dating a Chinese girl I would often get looked at with a surprised look.

Sometimes I think that they do that not want to give a wrong impressions and make the situation awkward
elmosandy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by kkboyk)
I don't understand why some black people do that. When I was dating a Chinese girl I would often get looked at with a surprised look.

Sometimes I think that they do that not want to give a wrong impressions and make the situation awkward

I don't know, my mum said that's why some black people like mixed raced people because they're still black so you can get away with it

I don't know man
Martina_
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wtf is the point of this thread? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
InternetGangster
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
In my opinion girls with more extroverted, confident personality types are more likely to gravitate towards black guys.
InternetGangster
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Martina_)
Wtf is the point of this thread? :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
What's the point in anything? What's the point in life?
username1533709
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by InternetGangster)
What's the point in anything? What's the point in life?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The point of life from a evolutionary and biological perspective is to have offspring so you can pass on your genes.
Maryooma
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Every colour is attractive, you should look at personality and not in looks. For me personally, personality attracts me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Daenerys...
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Only the mixed-race ones with possibly coloured eyes like Jesse Williams from Grey's Anatomy. The black guys in the UK are not as attractive as african-american guys in the US who have much more sexy facial features imo.

Please don't shoot me just my opinion.
maddy1234
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SwaggyMcBuckets)
I've been wondering, do English girls thin black men are attractive?
oh hell yeh, theres something about them ohmagod
im Pakistani lol not that it matters but just mentioning the variety haha
plus any guy is nice, its not about race obvs.. but black guys hella hot
AvaAdore
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My boyfriend happens to be black and also happens to be the sexiest man I've ever been lucky enough to be near haha

I don't find him attractive because he's black though, that would be weird. I like everything about him, seriously. Pretty clear we're in the honeymoon phase as we can't get enough right now
Zeldaintheflesh
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well, yeah, but not every black guy.. just the same as I don't find every white/asian etc. etc. person attractive :P
Colour Me Pretty
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Daenerys...)
Only the mixed-race ones with possibly coloured eyes like Jesse Williams from Grey's Anatomy. The black guys in the UK are not as attractive as african-american guys in the US who have much more sexy facial features imo.

Please don't shoot me just my opinion.
It may be because the African American ones are more likely to have a mixed heritage somewhere along the line.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bruh 💰🔫
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I usually would go for guys that are black or Muslim. I don't know why I just don't ever fancy white guys? However, like any other person there are ugly black people just like there are ugly white people. But I do ten to find darker boys more attractive 👳🏽👲🏾😻💋
jam277
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Bruh 💰🔫)
I usually would go for guys that are black or Muslim. I don't know why I just don't ever fancy white guys? However, like any other person there are ugly black people just like there are ugly white people. But I do ten to find darker boys more attractive 👳🏽👲🏾😻💋
Tall dark and handsome for a reason.
becca64
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yes, please enlighten us. I'm sure all black people believe in this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (215)
19.33%
Labour (475)
42.72%
Liberal Democrats (212)
19.06%
Green Party (57)
5.13%
Brexit Party (30)
2.7%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.36%
SNP (16)
1.44%
Plaid Cymru (10)
0.9%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (1)
0.09%
Sinn Fein (2)
0.18%
SDLP (1)
0.09%
Ulster Unionist (3)