The Student Room Group

How do you spend your long lunch breaks at college/sixthform?

I have one lesson in the morning then i have like 4 hour break until my last lesson, how do u spend your breaks do you go to the library? i cant spend 4 hourse in the library also my sixth form is in a remote area and id have to take like a bus to get to town etc. so im stuck in college for the whole 4 hourse, what could i do? (Dont want to go common room or talk to any friends)
I had the same problem in college, went to a college in a remote area and often had hours to spare before the college bus took me home. I used to sit in the library and watch Grey's Anatomy when I had a lot of time to spare.
Learn a new language
I used to have 4 hour breaks at college too, which were just awful. I really don't like libraries, they make me nervous for some reason. It would take me about 45 mins to get home so I'd end up going home intending to eat and chill for 2 hours then boom end up napping for 5 hours and missing other lesson.

So...yeah, don't do what I did. I'd just go to the library, maybe watch a film or something to pass the time?
Study for like an hour or so to make your time at least slightly productive then when you get bored just watch a film or tv series

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending