(Original post by AsandaLFC)
1. actuarial science
2. Medicine
3. Engineering (all)
4. Astrophyics
5. Law

Yours ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exactly the same as yours though in many respects I'd place Engineering above Medicine since that field wouldn't function half as good without the technology driven by it to access medical records etc.
AsandaLFC
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Binary Freak)
Exactly the same as yours though in many respects I'd place Engineering above Medicine since that field wouldn't function half as good without the technology driven by it to access medical records etc.
I think medicine edges engeering - well atleast here because they're dozen and dozens of schools who offer engineering from technikon to uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
AsandaLFC
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
However u are 100% right about the functionity

Posted from TSR Mobile
JamesManc
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1 Psychology
2 Medicine
3 Law
4 Architecture
5 Engineering
Binary Freak
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think medicine edges engeering - well atleast here because they're dozen and dozens of schools who offer engineering from technikon to uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah that is true and don't get me wrong Medicine does require the very best but then you consider how much diagnosis is actually done by machines and technological advancements in engineering such as multispectral analysis
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My degree x 5.

Spoiler:
Show
joking, no need to criticise

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1. Underwater Basket Weaving
2. Maths
3. Physics
4. Medicine
5. Law
Etomidate
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah I love dealing with archaic, clunky, region-specific software developed in the 90s which the NHS overpaid for. It's almost as good as having to wade through a 15kg, randomly assorted paper folder, loosely held together with string ties.

ffs engineers, get it together. Are you even trying?
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1. Law
2. Medicine
3. Economics
4. Philosophy
5. Mathematics
_Fergo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1. actuarial science
2. Medicine
3. Engineering (all)
4. Astrophyics
5. Law

Yours ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(Original post by JamesManc)
1 Psychology
2 Medicine
3 Law
4 Architecture
5 Engineering
Let me guess... you're studying Actuarial Science and Psychology respectively?
Binary Freak
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Etomidate)
Yeah I love dealing with archaic, clunky software developed in the 90s which the NHS overpaid for. It's almost as good as having to wade through a 15kg, randomly assorted paper folder, loosely held together with string ties.

ffs engineers, get it together.
No denying the NHS does fund far too much for a vast majority of projects but then that'd be at fault of the project management team. We're just the people that they use as the means of achieving their end goal. But enough of this.. This part is irrelevant to the topic overall.

Perhaps might be worth noting one of the advancements I mentioned in a previous post such as multispectral analysis. I can't be bothered with doing any searching to strengthen my point particularly at this time of day. I need not explain how important medical records are.
Awesome Genius
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Medicine
...others
Etomidate
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No denying the NHS does fund far too much for a vast majority of projects but then that'd be at fault of the project management team. We're just the people that they use as the means of achieving their end goal. But enough of this.. This part is irrelevant to the topic overall.

Perhaps might be worth noting one of the advancements I mentioned in a previous post such as multispectral analysis. I can't be bothered with doing any searching to strengthen my point particularly at this time of day. I need not explain how important medical records are.
If you engineers spent less time fixing boilers you might have more time to come up with a decent computer records system.
Binary Freak
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you engineers spent less time fixing boilers you might have more time to come up with a decent computer records system.
Don't fancy working with boiler systems. Everyone knows those people are useless and there's already decently record systems. quite a lot of times the issues occur by human error. Meaning the person operating on the equipment as opposed to the people that engineered it
JamesManc
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by *Stefan*)
x
i'm a mbchb aleady
Radk
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
1. Dentistry
2. Medicine
3. Maths
4. Engineering
5. Economics

Etomidate
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Don't fancy working with boiler systems. Everyone knows those people are useless
Mate, come on now. Engineers aren't that bad.
Binary Freak
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Mate, come on now. Engineers aren't that bad.
You
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Radk)
1. Dentistry
2. Medicine
3. Maths
4. Engineering
5. Economics

Too easy. I'll pass. Does anyone else want to take this? Anyone?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think non-essential uni exams should be cancelled?

Yes, they should be cancelled altogether (91)
52.6%
No, they should still go ahead (34)
19.65%
They should be cancelled for everyone but final year (48)
27.75%

Watched Threads