(Original post by AsandaLFC)
    1. actuarial science
    2. Medicine
    3. Engineering (all)
    4. Astrophyics
    5. Law

Yours ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Exactly the same as yours though in many respects I'd place Engineering above Medicine since that field wouldn't function half as good without the technology driven by it to access medical records etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Binary Freak)
    Exactly the same as yours though in many respects I'd place Engineering above Medicine since that field wouldn't function half as good without the technology driven by it to access medical records etc.
    I think medicine edges engeering - well atleast here because they're dozen and dozens of schools who offer engineering from technikon to uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    However u are 100% right about the functionity

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1 Psychology
    2 Medicine
    3 Law
    4 Architecture
    5 Engineering

ReputationRep:
    I think medicine edges engeering - well atleast here because they're dozen and dozens of schools who offer engineering from technikon to uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah that is true and don't get me wrong Medicine does require the very best but then you consider how much diagnosis is actually done by machines and technological advancements in engineering such as multispectral analysis
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    My degree x 5.

Spoiler:
    Show
    joking, no need to criticise

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1. Underwater Basket Weaving
    2. Maths
    3. Physics
    4. Medicine
    5. Law

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I love dealing with archaic, clunky, region-specific software developed in the 90s which the NHS overpaid for. It's almost as good as having to wade through a 15kg, randomly assorted paper folder, loosely held together with string ties.

ffs engineers, get it together. Are you even trying?

ReputationRep:
    1. Law
    2. Medicine
    3. Economics
    4. Philosophy
    5. Mathematics

ReputationRep:
    1. actuarial science
    2. Medicine
    3. Engineering (all)
    4. Astrophyics
    5. Law

Yours ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by JamesManc)
    1 Psychology
    2 Medicine
    3 Law
    4 Architecture
    5 Engineering
    Let me guess... you're studying Actuarial Science and Psychology respectively?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Etomidate)
    Yeah I love dealing with archaic, clunky software developed in the 90s which the NHS overpaid for. It's almost as good as having to wade through a 15kg, randomly assorted paper folder, loosely held together with string ties.

ffs engineers, get it together.
    No denying the NHS does fund far too much for a vast majority of projects but then that'd be at fault of the project management team. We're just the people that they use as the means of achieving their end goal. But enough of this.. This part is irrelevant to the topic overall.

Perhaps might be worth noting one of the advancements I mentioned in a previous post such as multispectral analysis. I can't be bothered with doing any searching to strengthen my point particularly at this time of day. I need not explain how important medical records are.

ReputationRep:
    Medicine
    ...others

ReputationRep:
    No denying the NHS does fund far too much for a vast majority of projects but then that'd be at fault of the project management team. We're just the people that they use as the means of achieving their end goal. But enough of this.. This part is irrelevant to the topic overall.

Perhaps might be worth noting one of the advancements I mentioned in a previous post such as multispectral analysis. I can't be bothered with doing any searching to strengthen my point particularly at this time of day. I need not explain how important medical records are.
    If you engineers spent less time fixing boilers you might have more time to come up with a decent computer records system.

ReputationRep:
    If you engineers spent less time fixing boilers you might have more time to come up with a decent computer records system.
    Don't fancy working with boiler systems. Everyone knows those people are useless and there's already decently record systems. quite a lot of times the issues occur by human error. Meaning the person operating on the equipment as opposed to the people that engineered it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Stefan*)
    x
    i'm a mbchb aleady

ReputationRep:
    1. Dentistry
    2. Medicine
    3. Maths
    4. Engineering
    5. Economics

ReputationRep:
    Don't fancy working with boiler systems. Everyone knows those people are useless
    Mate, come on now. Engineers aren't that bad.

ReputationRep:
    Mate, come on now. Engineers aren't that bad.
    You

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Radk)
    1. Dentistry
    2. Medicine
    3. Maths
    4. Engineering
    5. Economics

Too easy. I'll pass. Does anyone else want to take this? Anyone?

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.